Chapter 1

"I GOT ONE LESS ONE LESS PROBLEM!" I screamed/sang.

Hi! I'm Emma Irwin. Yes. I am Ashton Irwins little sister. Big deal. Not.

I have brown hair and green eyes. I have a little dimple on my left cheek as well. And I love it!

I play volleyball and videogames. Can you judge me? I also play guitar and piano and I sing as well.

I get bullied at school beacuse people say I'm not good enough and that I don't deserve to be Ashtons sister. But I don't let it affect me!

People say I laugh a lot and that I'm carefree. That's probably why people sometimes get annoyed, cause I don't take things seriously.

Anyway. I have a secret. A really big secret. Okay? By day I'm a normal girl, by night I'm the famous Ariana Grande. Buuuuut! Only my family knows and my bestfriend Jess. And you guys. So keep it down!

You might think it's weird that I'm singing or more like screaming my own lyrics out. But. Meh. Why not? It doesn't harm anyone.

"EMMA! TIME FOR SCHOOL!" My mum yelled from down stairs.

"COMING!" I yelled back.

I run down the stairs. "Morning mum!" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning honey." She anwsered. I grabbed an Apple and took my shoes in my hands. I took on one shoe and then heard the doorbell ring.

'Shit!' I thought. I opened the door and there stood my bestfriend and only friend.

"Hi Emma! Ready?" She said happily.

"What the hell does it look like?" I said. She laughed at my grumpiness and rolled her eyes.

"Well we better go, ready or not." She said while pointing at the bus.

"Here I come" I said. Oooh! That's good! I struggeled with my shoe before taking out a notepad and writing it down.

"Em! Hurry up!" Jess screamed at me.

"I'm coming! Jesus lady! Calm down!" I screamed back.

And this is a normal day for me. I stumbled over to the bus and payed the driver.

I sat down by Jess and started to sing.

"Psst. Ariana. Might want to keep quiet so nobody finds out." Jess whispered.

"Find out what?" Said the annoying voice of my bully Jack.

"Find out why the hell You're such a prick." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" Jack said sickly nice.

"Nothing!" I shoot him a fake smile.

"That's what I thought" he said and then gave me a dirty look, before going over to his own Seat.

"Fucking arse" Jess said. I let out a laugh. I love this girl!

The bus finally came to a stop and we all got out.

Our school is light brown and is named Hilton High. On a big Sign it says "welcome to Hilton!" It should say "welcome to hell!" I freaking hate it here!

I walked over to my locker and got my books, before walking to my first class.

Let hell begin! Well that's what I thought this day would be. Before he came.

A/N: hi! So what do you think? I hope you like it! Next chapter will maybe be out tomorrow! I've got some ideas for this book! So read and vote and comment!!! Don't be ghost readers!

I love you all!

Stay Gucci!

-Maggy xx