Chapter 1

How does a pure human being not dream? Humans are fulfilled with fantasies and wants and when you rest your head on a pillow and close your eyes at night, that's when you can get to do what you want. However, there is a disadvantage to dreaming, you can't actually choose your dream. And that's the worse part, actually. I keep dreaming of this girl and I can't stop thinking about this fictional character. We would spend some days cuddling by the chimney, eating at a fancy dinner place, and one time, we almost got married, until I woke up. Turns out, the church bells were my mother's abrupt voice saying my name and shaking me for school.

I told my friends about the dreams I've been getting and they just tell me not to worry too much, she's obviously a fictional character I have created in my head. "She's fake. You talk about her perfect wavy and silky blonde all the time and that doesn't exist in any girls in the state of Delaware. Trust me." My best friend, Whitney, tried to point out.

"Doesn't Josie have perfect wavy and silky blonde hair?" Steven said chuckling as Whit glared at the guy. Josie was Whitney's arch nemesis as Josie and Whitney were in knee deep competition for Prom Queen and Josie won by 1 vote. It broke her heart but it also gave her the determination to beat her again this year.

"Steven, what do you think about his dream girl?" Whitney asked gloriously, cocking an eyebrow.

"I think she could be someone, somebody in this world. In Delaware? Pfft. Doubt it. All I'm saying is I think, uh, what'd you call your girlfriend, Ash?" Steven looked over to me, I stumbled, "H-Holland."

Steven laughed at me, making my cheeks turn red, "Oh Ashton, don't get so nervous about your Holland. What if she was actually real and came to this school-" Whitney stopped him,"That's cute. Thinking that someone that pretty could come to this horrible school." It was Steven's turn to glare at her.

"Anyways, if she did, how are you going to even talk to her if you can't even tell us her name without stuttering?" Steven also pointed out an other good point. I need to grow up and stop getting so nervous about Holland. Even though she looked so real, she's fake. Holland is fake.

清醒

I made my way toward English, passing the councilor's office, quickly glancing through the window on the door, seeing a familiar hair style to Holland. Could it be? The girl turned and it was just Josie, I groaned and continued walking down the hall, as Josie walked out. "Hey Ashton, right?" Josie waved to me. I turned to her and nodded to her as some sort of wave, "Yeah, that's me."

Josie started to walked with me and I raised an eyebrow as we approached my classroom, "Are you in English with me or?"

She laughed and shook her head, "No, I just wanted to know if I can count on your vote for me as Prom Queen 2014?" I looked around nervously, I promised Whit I'd vote for her this year but there's no way I could upset Josie, so I lied with such an artificial smile, "You know it." Josie squealed and pecked my cheek and went on with her ways.

I entered the crowded classroom and sat down in the back, closest to the door, like always. The bell rang and class began

清醒

"We have a new student, everyone." Ms. Alom announced as she opened the door with such empathy. A girl came out of the door, blushing and giggling, "Hi," she quickly waved, and then covered her mouth as she laughed even more. We all clapped like we're supposed to every time there's a new student. Ms. Alom rushed to her desk and asked, "What's your name, sweetie?"

"It is Holland, yeah." She said, giggling, she had a Polish accent yet it is hinted with Russian and Ireland. She had long blond hair but it didn't look very silky.

"I love your accent, where you from, Holland?" Ms. Alom asked, teachers are supposed to question the new kid so we can learn about them more. And hopefully find out if she's my dream girl. She says "Oops!" quite a lot and they way she says it makes me melt. She's the reason I sleep early on weekends and earlier on weekdays. I hate to admit, but I have a crush on my dream Holland.

"I was born in Poland but I moved to Ireland when I was young and I came from there to here, Dela-." She accidentally dropped an English textbook while she was trying to find something to do with her hands and it landed beside her small feet. "Oops! Very sorry, Ms. Alom."

That was it. She was Holland. I focused on my memories in the dreams and I remember her face, her accent, it was Holland. Holland, my fictional dream girl had become the new foreign girl that every jock is going to try and sample. Oh god.