"Snape's already been here. He put a spell on the harp so that fluffy could fall asleep and he could slip part." Harry said while eyeing the musical harp. Meanwhile, Ron muttered something like, 'Fluffy got horrible breath' or something like that but I ignored him and looked at Harry.

"What next Harry? What we do now?" I asked and Harry pointed his forefinger at Fluffy's right paw, which was by then I realised, blocking the trapdoor.

"We have to move its paw," he said and Ron snapped his head towards Harry.

"What?!" he exclaimed and Hermione nudged him.

"Come on!" Hermione said and Ron unwillingly joined Harry, Hermione and I. Together we all pushed and moved it to another side. The trapdoor reviled itself as soon as we moved Fluffy's paw. Then Harry and Ron opened the door and we all peered inside. However, we could not see anything except darkness.

"Okay," Harry spoke up and we all looked at him, "First I will go. Don't follow until I give you all a sign," Harry said strictly while eyeing us all carefully, "If something bad happens, get yourselves out of here," at that point Hermione and I, we both got agitated and was about to say something in protest of Harry's idea when suddenly a complete silence drove our attention elsewhere.

"Does it seem a bit... quiet?" Ron asked looking at us with worried eyes.

"The harp, it stopped playing!" Hermione said with a frightful gaze. By then we all sensed the frightening fact of what would happen if the harp stopped playing. In addition, without wasting any time we even felt something rose up, stood tall near the ceiling and towering on us. Slowly we all looked up and saw Fluffy growling while looking at us with angry eyes. He barked and was about to lunge at us when Harry screams at the top of his lungs.

"Jump!!" without wasting any time we all jumped in a rush through the trapdoor after Harry screamed and landed on some mushy black rope like vines. I gasped after I landed there and then I started to look around us to found where we were.

"Whoa, luck the plant thing is here, really," Ron said while looking at those black vines.

"Whoa!" all of a sudden Harry jumped after saw something. I did not know what that was until it tied us up.

"Ahhhh!!" Ron screamed and started to move when those black vines tried him up. Harry yelped and started to move as well when it tied him up too.

"Stop moving, the both of you!" Hermione snapped at Harry and Ron. "This is Devil's Snare. You have to relax. If you don't, it will only kill you faster." She warned them then made eye contact with me. Like telling me, 'You know what to do'. I nodded at her to let her know that I got her message. However, our interaction interrupted when Ron spoke up out of the blue.

"Kill us faster!? Oh, now I can relax!!" he exclaimed then started to move even more. Hermione gave Ron a half-hearted smile as the Devil's Snare sucked her down.

"Hermione!" Ron and Harry screamed her name after she sucked down below. Then I relaxed my nerves and the Devil's Snare sucked me down as well.

"(Y/f/N)!!" I heard Ron and Harry screamed my name after I sucked through and fell below. I landed on the hard ground and a pair of hand helped me to stand up. I looked up and saw Hermione smiling at me. Glad that I followed her interaction properly.

"Now what are we gonna do?!" we heard Ron screaming and ran below where the boys were tied up by the Devil's Snare. We stood below them and watched as the Devil's Snare tightened its grip around Harry and Ron.

"They are not relaxing, Hermione," I informed her and she raised her voice.

"Just relax!" Hermione yelled for the boys to listen and they did.