Scene One

Let your body soak into an image, of a large area fit for two. A bedroom; coated of a fine beige and maroon coloration of scenery. As you look, around the erotic room placement, you hear a gentle knock on the bedroom's entry. Your body flicked of sorts, almost startled by the noise, but pleased to see the outcome of it all. As you turn to the doorway, you notice a young female, generously leaning her back against the frame of the door, almost dressed to the theme of the bedroom; a long wide robe of crimson that is slightly brushed with golden liners and a see-through outskirt. Her hair, let down well and wildly for utmost 'hypnotic' style.

"Just for you," she whispers lowly, as her body moved smoothly towards you, sashaying to a small beat that enchanted you. To listen, to see, and of course, to follow her.

The female draws you closer to her side and conveniently, onto the red-silk layered comforter, grasping her hand within excitement. She raises her deep soaked brown eyes towards you, pursing her lips together in her own pleasure.

"The times of us apart, it was dreadful. But," she gently hesitated, flustered from shyness. "I beg for you. Stay with me. Take me away and let me feel you, let me touch you. We are lovers, we can not separate our own. And I know, you can agree." Her words beckoned like a dove, cooing at each minute. With a short halt of her words, her body leaned in, closer to yours.

Quivering lips and breaking bones, a mind of your own and hers too. Both, taking that moment to believe. It's happening and it can not stop. A moment- she rested her eyelids down before linking lips together, rubbing at the end.

Her tongue, playfully swirling with yours as you both moaned throughout each pause and reconnection of contact. You couldn't get enough from this. This felt like heaven and didn't want her to stop, but with an unfortunate turn of events, the female did so. Damn, you thought in aspect, as you stared forward.

"Well, that was rather new for me, hm?" You could see her shyness flutter again as she spoke in her calmful tone. Her eyes reconnected with yours one last time, her eyelids lowering softly as her lips pressed together, before gaping open, as words slid out another time. "But, I like the new. It's rather interesting and yes, you too are interesting and I would like to test you, deeply," she huffed at that second before suddenly pouncing you roughly and against the silk sheet layer. A steady beating comes upon your heart as you realize this. She wants you, you thought, she really wants it, huh?