I laugh to cover my feelings up. "I'm sure you have been. Now how have . . ." I'm interrupted by a knock on the door. I look over and see Dazz and his brothers walk in. They don't see their parents sitting right there, because their eyes immediately go to me.

   "Hey, baby. What's up?" I grin and glance at Naomi and Axel's shocked faces. 

   "You know, it amazes me the fact that you four are so completely clueless to the fact that we aren't alone." The all spin around and freeze. Dazz is the first to break out of it.

   "Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" He goes over to them and pulls them each into a hug. Soon after, the other three are following behind him, hugging their parents until their faces turn purple. Naomi is crying at the sight of her three sons she hasn't seen in a while. I smile and watch them, then a grab Leo's arm and walk out the room quickly. 

   "What was that about? Why'd we leave?" I shoot a duh look at Leo. 

   "Uh, how about because they haven't all been together for a long time and might want some privacy." I see Willa coming down the hall, at fifteen, she was the youngest of Breena's sisters. 

   She curtsied and looked up at me. "You called, your highness?"

   "Yes, Dazz and his family are in my office. I expect them to be in there for a while, so can you just make sure that they are taken care of. Drinks, snacks, et cetera." She nods. 

   "Of course, your majesty." I smile at her and leave.

   "So, the other royals arrive in a few days. What do you need to be doing?" Leo asks as we make our way to the kitchen.

   "Way ahead of you, my dear friend. I asked Pearl to get who she wants working in the kitchen with her here to meet me. She said they would be here today." He laughs and shakes his head.

   "You are one busy bee." I grin at him and walk into the kitchen. A couple dozen people are in there.

   "Uh, okay. I was thinking like ten people, but this is good." Everyone stops and looks at me, then they're all rushing to bow or curtsy. I think some even try to attempt both. "Don't stress yourself. You'll end up burning something." Pearl laughs as she walks up to me.

   "I told them not to make a scene when they came in here, but you are our queen." I smile and hug her.

   "Yes, I am your queen, but that doesn't mean I want burnt food, or for anybody to hurt their self. So how do you want to do this, because I don't have enough time to do one on one with everyone."

   She nods and starts ushering me into the dining room. "Yes, yes, I know. That's why they've all prepared a small sample of their favorite dish for you to try. Oh, and I also have talked to a few waiters and waitresses, if that's okay, my lady."

   "That . . . sounds great. Thank you, Pearl. This is amazing. I didn't mean for you to go so far." I was really only expecting a few helpers in the kitchen. Not a whole staff for this part of the palace.

   She snorts. "Oh, please. I know how much stress you've been under. Anything I can do to help, I'm gonna do it." I smile at her as I sit down.

   "Well, thank you, Pearl." She's smiles at me, then rushes back into the kitchen. Leo sits down next to me.

   "Free food? I'm in." I laugh and smack him up top the head. 

   "We live in a palace, idiot. You don't have to worry about that." He perked up.

   "Oh, yeah, I forgot." I roll my eyes just as a waiter and waitress come into the room. The waiter sets a plate in front of me and the waitress in front of Leo.