Family Reunion

**Ava's P.O.V 

   "Ava! Oh, it's so nice to see you, dear!" I laugh as Naomi pulls me into a huge hug. Men were already bringing boxes out of the house to take them to the palace. 

   "It's good to see you, too, Naomi. How have you been?"

   "Well, I certainly miss my boy, you and Riley, too." I smile at her warmly.

   "Then it's a good thing that you're going to be staying with us, isn't it?" She laughs and nods her head.

   "Yes, it certainly is. Where is Dazz?"

   I grin at her. "He doesn't know about this, yet." She grins back and nods.

   "Well, it looks like they're just about done. Shall we go ahead?"

   I nod and we head for the car. I knew how much Dazz had been missing his parents, so I decided that they would be living in the palace. They were going to be staying in the same wing as Milo. I don't think he'd mind. I'd heard him saying that it was pretty lonely down there. I hadn't told her that her other three sons were at the palace now, either, so this was going to be a big surprise.

   "I hope he's been treating you well, Ava." I smile at Axel, it was the first time he's said anything since I walked in their house. 

   "Very, sir. He's been great."

   "Well, I expect nothing less from my son. He's always been good to the ladies." I smile, though, on the inside, I flinched slightly. I didn't want to think about Dazz with any other girls. I didn't care how it sounded, I just didn't want to hear about him being with other girls.

   A little while later, we pull up to the palace and a guard pulls the door open. I get out, the others following behind me. Naomi and Axel gaped up at the palace in awe. I giggle and grab their hands. "Come on. Lets go to my office." I turn to a guard not far from me. "Uh, name?"

   He bows. "Mekhi Stavish, my lady."

   I smile at him. "Well, then, Mekhi, would you mind getting Dazz and the rest of my guard? I have something I need to discuss with them." 

   "It would be an honor, your highness."

   "Thank you, Mekhi." With that, he bows and quickly walks off to find them. I walk inside the castle and point out different things to Naomi and Axel that Clayton had pointed out to the guys and I before. 

   "The palace is absolutely stunning, Ava. I can't believe all the detail they've put into the place." I laugh and nod.

   "Yes, I love it here. The place is beautiful. I found a door in our room the other day that just lead to a pool room. It was behind this big tarp on the wall."

   "Oh, that's nice. I think I'm going to like it here." She clutches her husbands hand as she looks around with a smile on her face.

   We get to my office and I ask them to sit down. "It shouldn't be long until they get here. Until then, lets chat." I sit down at my desk and start doing work. I know how rude it is, but I really need to stay on top of this. "How have you two been? I know it's been a while since we've seen you." I reach over and pull the bell that would bring one of the maids.

   "Yes, well, you've been busy, and that's understandable. We've been good." Axel starts off saying, but Naomi buts in. I thought he'd be mad, but he just smiles down at her fondly as she starts rambling.

   "The kids have missed you. I still babysit them from time to time. The house feels so empty when it's just Axel and I, but we definitely enjoy the alone time." She winks at Axel amd he grins, I shudder slightly. These two were almost as close to being parents to me as Milo is, so hearing that just makes me want to puke.