I ain't freakin', ain't fakin' this

Shut up and let me go, hey!

This hurts what I can't show

For the last time you have me in bits

Now shut up and let me go

For fear of living in regret

I've changed since from when we first met

Now oh so easily you're over me

Gone is love, it's me that ought to be moving on

You're not adorable

I want something un-ignorable

I ain't freakin', I ain't fakin' this

I ain't freakin, I ain't fakin' this

I ain't freakin', I ain't fakin' this

Shut up and let me go, hey!

Oh, love, hold this, hey!

Hey!

Shut up and let me go

This hurts I told you so

For the last time you will kiss my lips

Now shut up and let me go, hey!

We played a few more songs before deciding enough was enough and sat on the floor infront of the couch, Sebastian sat with his legs in a basket with me on his lap cuddling the way we were in the car, i liked the feel of his warm body against mine and his arms around me, he made me feel safe, sure sometimes he scared me to death, like today at lunch but he really was sweet when he tried. We drank for a bit and i learned that the Asian girl was Aline, the tanned girl Maia and the boy was Jordan, i felt a little lightheaded as the alcohol kicked in but i hadn't had that much "OMG! We should totally play truth or dare!" Izzy screamed, jumping off the couch, Sebastian groaned but everyone else thought it was a great idea, myself included, it was only a bit of fun after all. "Okay for the time being i don't give a rats ass who's dating who" izzy smirked looking from me to Maia? Oh! she must be dating jordan, now that i think about it they were sitting pretty close together on the couch. We slowly edged into a circle with everyone on the floor, Sebastian to my right and Jace to my left.

"So who's going first?" asked a rather excited Aline that had wedged herself on the other side of Jace who didn't even seem to notice her. "I will!" izzy squealed, nobody argued. "Okay, Hmm. Jon Truth or Dare?" she grinned "Dare" He winked at her "I dare you to let me give you a makeover" She smiled knowing he wouldn't back out of a dare "ughh fine, lets get this over and done with." he groaned following izzy, they came back a few minutes later and Jon looked well... rather Fabulous.

He had hot pink lipstick on, mascara, blusher, green eye shadow and eyeliner, Jace choked on his drink at the sight of him and went into a coughing fit that lasted for about 5 minutes as Aline patted his back looking worried but everyone else was dying of laughter at both boys, Jon blew me a kiss before sitting back down between Aline and Maia. It just made me laugh harder, when i had finally calmed down my stomach ached and i had a tear at the corner of my eye "Ugh gosh, your turn Jon haha" izzy said composing herself, Jon smirked at Jace, jace obviously knew he was in for it as both his eyebrows shot up "Jace truth or dare?" he asked deviously, Jace just laughed "Dare, Sweetheart" he said winking at Jon making me laugh "This is for the head lock by the way, I dare you to go in the closet and have 7 minutes in heaven with Aline" I swear to god the girl nearly passed out jace just took her by the hand "Pfft, Easy" he said leading her into the closet under the stairs, i had that feeling again, it was like a dull ache in my chest that wouldn't go away, i had it at lunch today when i heard about Jace and Kaelie.

Stop it your with Sebastian remember! He doesn't even like you like that. I told myself hearing noises from the other side of the door, Jesus Christ they were really going for it. They were the longest 7 minutes of my life, Jace and Aline left the closet looking flushed, Jaces hair was all over the place and Aline looked as if she had gone to heaven and back, i suppose metaphorically she had. I couldn't even look at him as he sat back down beside me running a hand through his tousled locks, I zoned out for a couple of rounds, i know Sebastian got up at some point but i don't know what for i didnt snap out of my trance until i heard Izzy shouting me "Clary!" she said waving a hand in front of my face "wha-What?" i asked stupidly " I said Truth or Dare?" she said rolling her eyes while smiling "ugh Dare i guess" i said sipping my drink "Hmm okay, I dare you to kiss Jace" She smirked, i just looked at her for a few seconds speechless "Your serious?" i whispered and she flung her head back laughing hysterically " Hes never had that reaction before!" she howled and i realized she was serious i turned to find him looking at me "Oh come on Red, i don't bite... much." he teased smirking at me, Sebastian grunted but i couldn't breathe. I was being ridiculous, i had done far more than kiss this boy before why was i so nervous? "Just get it over and done with already" Snapped Sebastian, this made Jace laugh and stand up pulling me up with him, he put his hands on either side of my face and looked at me for a second, suddenly i felt as if we were the only ones in the room, like he was speaking to me using those gold eyes of his, they spoke of Desperation, Lust and right before he closed them to press his lips against mine, they spoke of Love.

I slid my hands into his soft hair pulling on it a little as the kiss deepened, and once again i felt like an addict, i was addicted to this boy, his eyes, his voice, his smell and most of all his lips. Like my life depended on him, on us and on this moment. I suddenly felt cold realizing he had pulled away, my eyes stayed shut for a few seconds before i opened them to his smiling face, it was a real smile, a smile that had been buried under layers and layers of fake ones over the years and had finally fought and won, like that one kiss had set it free. Eventually he sat down and i did to unable to look at each other, everyone was silent, obviously feeling the tension in the room, thank god Sebastian had been looking away or he would most likely have been kicking the shit out of Jace right now "Is it over?" he asked "Yeah..." muttered Alec still looking rather bewildered at what he had just witnessed.

After a few more rounds the girls and i all headed up to izzys room with our bags, we all layed out our sleeping bags and changed quickly into pajamas, i couldn't stop blushing, i thought my face would be scarlet for the rest of my life after what had just happened, after i was changed i headed downstairs to grab a glass of water, i downed it in the kitchen and dumped the glass in the sink thinking about Jace and of what was going through his head during that when Maia wandered in filling a glass with orange juice from the fridge "Hey you" She smiled sipping her fresh orange "Hey" I smiled back, i liked maia she seemed really nice and over the course of the night i had found out we had alot in common, she also knew Simon somehow? "Well tonight was interesting" she muttered finishing her glass "Yeah it was." I agreed " heading out of the dimly lit kitchen "Hey wait, ugh" she stopped me "I don't know whats going on between you and Jace but... well... Some guys look at you like they want sex. Jace looks at you like you've already had sex, it was great, and now you're just friends even though you want more. You know what i mean?" I gave her a sad smile "Nope" i whispered before leaving her in the kitchen. But of course i did know what she meant, that was what had happened but the question that was eating me alive inside was 'Does Jace want more?'

MAIA QUOTE!

Couldn't resist it just fit perfectly with the story, im really glad i changed what i was going to write before i like this alot better.

Shut up and let me go ~ The Ting Tings

Kiss scene ! <3 What did you think of it?

Hope you loved reading this chapter as much as i loved writing it :D

~Thea