Happy Halloween Phoebe

Chloe: "How was the Halloween party last night Phoebe?"

Phoebe: "I don't want to talk about it."

Chloe: "What? Why? What happened?"

Phoebe: "I don't want to talk about it okay?"

Chloe: "Just tell me. Did Jason do something? Did he break up with you?

Phoebe: "Yes..no, he.."

Chloe: "He what? Oh my god, he didn't force himself on you did he? I'll kill him."

Phoebe: "No. I don't think so."

Chloe: "You were planning on losing your virginity to him at the party right?"

Phoebe: "Yeah.."

As Phoebe answered she began to cry.

Chloe: "It's okay Phoebe. Just tell me exactly what happened."

Phoebe: "It started out great. He liked my costume."

Chloe: "I bet, you looked cute as hell. All dressed up as a big baby. Diaper and all."

Phoebe: "Yeah, but we got a little drunk. We were making out, and then we were gonna find a place to do it at.

Chloe: "Okay, all good so far."

Phoebe: "But I had to pee, but I was afraid he wouldn't want to wait, or would think I was making it up to put off doing it with him."

Chloe: "Uhh Okay?"

Phoebe: "We found a place, but I had to go so bad. I tried to tell him, but as I started, he pushed me onto the bed.. and I just..went."

Chloe: "Oh. God.. How did Jason react to that?"

Phoebe: "I'm not really sure. Either he was too drunk and horny to care, or he might have liked it."

Chloe: "liked it? So you still had sex?"

Phoebe: "Well when it started coming out I rolled off the bed, and sort of just squatted there, pissing myself. I told him before I was even done that I just peed myself. But he just said that's okay, and just continued kissing me.. I was almost ready to cry...He showed me a condom, and he asked if I wanted to stop. I said no, but I...I just didn't want him to leave me there. He took off his shirt, and started with his pants. I was just lying there half dazed from it all. He helped me with my shirt, and before I knew it..

Chloe: "You started having sex?"

Phoebe: "mhmm...It hurt at first, but it was good, I think."

Chloe: "See it wasn't that bad. A little embarrassing, but shit happens."

Phoebe: "...there's more..He was laying on top of me, when I recollected my thoughts. I asked him to move, and as I sat up I realized I was still wearing the soaked diaper. He had just pushed it aside.."

Chloe: Red faced, "You lost your virginity, wearing a diaper full of your own piss?!"

Phoebe: Hiding her face, and obviously crying. "Yeah"

Chloe: "Well hey it could have been worse. Some girls get raped as virgins. At least you had sex with someone you love..even if you were wearing a pissy diaper at the time... Did you bring any other clothes with you there?"

Phoebe: "No..I had him take me home after..

Chloe: "Eww you had to wear it until you got home? That sucks."

Phoebe: "Yeah, I don't know. I didn't even ask if he had anything else I could wear. I was too lost in thought. For the rest of my life, the story of how I lost my virginity is going to involve me wetting a diaper, and wearing it while having sex."

Chloe: "Mmmaybe just leave that part out."

Phoebe: "...And earlier at Walmart I saw all the diapers... and I weirdly got aroused."