i. this is the beginning

unedited.

"Mum!"

"What?" She asked her british accent ringing out. She was so busy with her machine that she didn't even look up.

"Mum!" I whined. This finally caught her attention. I knew she had been annoyed by my childish antics.

"Didn't I told you, that you should not whine like that? You sound like a child rather than a lady."

I rolled my eyes, slumping on the chair beside her, "You are the only one who cares about the way I act. But - that's not the point. Why the hell did you let Keija sleep in my room last night? It doesn't mean that I'm at Zayn's yesterday, Keija can mess with my room. The whole place smells like cigars!"

"Oh, let it go, Theodora. I'll just scold her if you want," Mum mumbled as she got back to sewing the soon-to-be dress that she designed for the shop. 

"Nevermind." I grumbled. "Is there anything that you'd want me to do?"

She squinted her eyes, a manner that she always does whenever she's trying to recall something, and then shook her head. "None. None at the moment."

"Okay, I shall go out for the meantime. The band is rehearsing for a new song, might as well be there." Mum nodded. 

"Come back for dinner, okay? I'd like to talk with you and Keija. Tell the lads that I said 'Hi'," 

"Sure." 

The cold morning breeze stung my face as I walked out to the busy Irish street. My coat is thick enough, but I am still freezing. 

Going to Zayn's house was as easy as ABC, I had memorized the route ever since I was twelve and I am sure that I'd be able to reach their house with my eyes closed.

We've been together for five years, yep - Zayn's, kind of, my boyfriend. We started dating when we were twelve and became official a year after but we've been best friends for as long as I could remember.

And I swear I'm the happiest girl in the world whenI'm with him. He's been there, through thick and thin, ups and downs. I could say that I love him - waytoomuch.

That's why I'm skipping like a child on my way to theirs. I'm just too excited to see him even though we've been away from each other for an hour or so.

I finally reached Zayn's compound, hearing the loud sound of drums and guitar along with his perfect pitched voice.

After I knocked on their door, Trisha opened it. "Hi, sweety."

"Hello, momma." I greeted back, kissing her cheeks. A greeting that their family had taught me.

"Zayn's with the others in his room. Do you want something to eat or drink?" She asked as she closed the door again.

I shook my head, "None at the moment, momma."

"Okay. Now go to your Zaynie, he's probably waiting for you. And do please tell the lads that there are freshly baked cookies ready to eat. If you need anything, I'll be at my kitchen." Then she strutted to her lovely kitchen but not after she winked at me.

Momma Malik approves of our relationship - God, she had already -  what's that? Shipped? - yeah, she had shipped us already ever since Zayn and I became friends.

I chuckled to myself and ran upstairs to join the guys. I opened the door, making the music louder in my ears.

As per usual, Josh got the drums,  Harry plays the guitar, Zayn got the mic and his guitar, and the bass stood untouched near Zayn's night stand.

They immediately stopped when I entered the room with all eyes on me. "Hi guys."

"Thea!!!"

I clamped my hands over my ears to prevent myself from going deaf as they screamed my name, and mind you Zayn had forgotten that he's on mic.

"What the hell?!"

And so they laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "You guys should take a break."

"Says who?" Harry frowned.

"Says Me.Could there be anyone in here who said the same words aside from me?" I sassed.

Harry raised his hands in surrender, sending a glare in my way.

"You better stop glaring at me, Harold. Momma won't give you cookies - which are by the way ready in the kitchen." He gasped, mouthing a 'no way'.

Josh cheered, rushing to leave his place behind the drums and out to the kitchen. He was followed by Harry who was grumbling about my unfairness.

Zayn and I laughed, left alone in his room just as how we wanted it to be. He took his guitar off and wrapped his arms around me, "I missed you."

"Same way here." I giggled. "How is it to-not to be with me for a couple of hours?"

His face etched with a frown, "Awful. And add the two idiots, unbearable."

"Well, I'm here now. I hope you do feel better."

"Definitely way much more better." He smiled.

My phone rang, and I sighed. Mum's ID appeared on the screen - I thought she does not need anything?

I looked at Zayn - he shrugged. 

"Yes, Mum?"

*

Okay, you can hate me or what but first I am sorry it took so long, school work got in the way and it's too frustrating. Whoever you are who reads this epically weird thing, I love you!!! 

Anyway, thank you and I hope you enjoy this cliff hanger. Lol.

Kisses! Divine