2

My name is Adabelle, it means from the beautiful scenery. My parents named me thus because my mother's labour pain came when they were observing a beautiful scenery. What a way to name. Incidentally I don't hold much of an embarrassing name compared to my Elder brother. His name is Adin which means delicate. It seems they expected a delicate girl but Pftt .... sorry... all they got was delicate boy pftt hahaha... I was your plain next-door girl where you can find anywhere with black hair and dark brown eyes with glasses. My skin tanned due to excess travel. Even my parents were average. Only my brother looked like a flower boy. He was a beauty compared to us the plain average family members.

Our parents loved us so much that it really is embarrassing to say out loud. Ahem anyway even though they loved us they didn't spoil us rotten. They taught us the various hardship they faced obtaining the place they are in right now. They taught us to be kind to others and strict to oneself. They taught us to never stray away from the right path. That's why I didn't want to disappoint them and went along their wishes. One day I realized that even I had to live my life. So, reluctantly I started chasing after my dream. What was surprising was that they not only not hold me back but congratulated me for at last choosing my own path. Truly my parents are wonderful.

I was very satisfied with what I had. I got the things that are needed for living, sometimes I yearned for cute things but that was all. It was because I always lost interest in anything, even human beings. There were times that I hold onto the yearning of mine more tightly but even then, I lose interest. That was why i never wanted to find myself a boyfriend or anything of that sort. I was content with the life. Others said I held no greed but I would say I had considerable amount of greed towards my dream. I wanted to stand atop of everyone and declare I am the best. And there was only one thing to which I never lost my interest, it was reading novels. Novels. Each novel resembled each other at the same time it was different from each other. You find yourself living in the place called story. Since every novel had a different theme and genre, sometimes cute sometimes dark, sometimes light sometimes heavy, sometimes long sometimes short, I didn't find myself bored reading those.

We were a loving family. But my brother who was delicate to begin with lived up to his name and contracted cancer. I saw him suffer everyday becoming very weak but holding onto the thin rescue line fighting the cancer with the best of his ability. But he is a human, eventually he lost his will to live wishing to die every day. I cried day and night. I was only 10 years old and my brother who is older to me by 9 years was the one who raised me from little as my parents often went on their trip around the world. He was a father figure for the little me and seeing him weak broke my heart. After a year of suffering he got his long last wish. He slept peacefully after a long time.

I became an empty shell for at least 6 months then my parents worked hard to bring me back to normal by taking to places filled with beautiful breath-taking scenery and that's where I found myself attracted to the beautiful sceneries. There was a place which my parents took me, there was a huge telescope and viewing from it I saw the galaxy, many stars and I developed a love for space. I started to study about stars and astronomy became my dream. I studied hard and passed for the top most university which excels in astronomy. I went to the university and learnt many new and interesting things, I finished my 1st year. I was on the summer vacation enjoying the travel with my parents.

That was when tragedy struck. The plane I was on to meet with my parents got hijacked and worst of all my luck seemed low and I was taken as hostage. The one holding the gun on my head was shaking, I think he is not accustomed to holding gun. Then when the plane shook a little due to turbulence this stupid person got frightened to the maximum, he forgot me a life in his hands and shot me. Argh If I ever meet that person again, I am going to give him nice trashing and make him live a life that he wished for death. Argh... To think I will die on the same date as my brother.... I think I love him that much... Maybe I am a bro-con.

Which brings us to the present situation.

.

.

.

.

"At least believe me when I say I am the God, so what do you say Ada"

Ada ..... How many years has it been? 10 years? The person who called me such left me to a different place. Only my brother called me Ada. It was his exclusive right to call me as such. Everyone called me Belle or Adabelle but only my brother, I had longed to be called by the name Ada with this kind of gentle voice just like my brother. Tears unconscionably flow. I thank from the bottom of my heart. I am filled with new determination. Let us fulfil the wish of the girl, the me from another reality. Full-throttle Girl power.

"I have decided, I will help that child feel love and happiness and make her be satisfied with her life"

As of now it is my new dream.