Chapter One - "I've been having trouble learning how to use my... Abilities."

In the middle of nowhere stood a big, old white house that was almost falling apart. A black SUV pulled up outside it and a man wearing a cap and sunglasses walked out. He moved to the trunk, opening it to reveal two girls. A doppelganger, Elena Gilbert, wearing jeans and a pink shirt that had some blood stains on it.

Next to her was a strawberry blonde, Madeline McCall, who was wearing a two-piece black gown. The bottom was long and flowing but it also had a slit that ran up her leg, showing some skin. The top had spaghetti straps and a see-through black fabric going over the top of her breasts. Her hair that was once up, was now cascading down her shoulders and back because of the struggle she put up and she was no longer wearing the mask she was taken with.

 Her hair that was once up, was now cascading down her shoulders and back because of the struggle she put up and she was no longer wearing the mask she was taken with

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The man picked them both up and brought them inside, into a room that looked as if it was once a living room. He places them both down on the dirty white couch just as the girls began to stir. Elena was the first to open her eyes fully, and they widened at the sight of the vampire being very close to her.

"What do you want?" Elena asked, scared.

"Ssh." Trevor, the vampire, told her.

The unfamiliar voice made Madeline open her eyes faster. She tried to sit up but was clearly still weak from whatever they injected her with at the ball.

"Please, I'm hurt." Elena whimpered.

"I know. Just a taste." Trevor said.

He begins to vamp out, leaning down towards Elena to bite her wound. The doppelganger shrunk back further into the couch to try and get away from his fangs but before Trevor could do anything, another vampire suddenly appears in the doorway.

"Trevor!" She yelled, making him stop. "Control yourself."

"Buzzkill." He scoffed before leaving the room.

Now the two girls who were taken are in a room alone with a random vampire they've never met before.

"What do you want with us?" Madeline asked, speaking for the first time since they got there.

"Oh my God, you look just like her." Rose said, ignoring the strawberry blonde and looking at Elena.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" The doppelganger started before she was interrupted.

"Be quiet!" Rose yelled, making Madeline flinch a little.

"But I'm not Katherine," Elena said, standing up from the couch and getting a little closer to Rose. "My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this."

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." Rose said, getting impatient and annoyed.

"What do you want?" Elena asked, ignoring her.

The vampire then finally has enough and she slapped the doppelganger, making Madeline scream slightly at the fast movement and sound of skin slapping against skin. Elena fell back against the couch, unconscious.