Moving In The Opposite Direction!

"Dear Journal,

This is my first entry and possibly even my last. I have escaped from The Northern Werewolf Clan after being kidnapped a while back.

I was not able to rescue the other survivors of the massacre and the thought of what will happen to them lingers in my mind.

From what I overheard, The pack was supposed to transport us to the Northern Werewolf Clan, where one of us would then be selected to marry someone who's Name I can't really remember.

I have decided to search for a new home down south, where I can be safe from The Northern Werewolves.

Hopefully I can update again soon.

Yours truly,

Jarret."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he wandered around the forest, Jarret became extremely tired. It was almost sunset and the smell of wet grass filled the air. It had just rained, leaving the young man soaked. There was a mysterious figure in the corner of his eye, seemingly getting closer towards him. With three heavy breaths, Jarret fainted. Was this it? Would he really die here of all places? Under these circumstances? When he woke, he was greeted to the sight of a fireplace. He sat up on a leather couch which had unbelievably soft cushions, accompanied by a short yet long table in front of it. "You're finally awake!" Spoke a smooth and unfamiliar voice. A boy with white hair, lapis blue eyes and freckles dotted all over his face had sat down next to him. "W-who are you? Where am I?" asked Jarret with a small stutter. "You are in the village, Blue Garden. One of our Guards found you during their midnight patrol, you were unconscious so they brought you here. It's been probably a few hours since I've started taking care of you. Oh yeah, and the names Tyler, what about you Pretty Boy?" It took Jarret a while to answer the question, he took time to process all of this information but was also confused on if the man had just hit on him.
"My name is Jarret."
"It's incredibly beautiful, just like you."
"Ummm... thanks?"
"What were you doing out in the forest all by yourself?"
"I would rather not say..."
He spaced out a bit, having small flashbacks. "Fine, I won't force you to tell me. Just know that I am always here to talk if you need me, Okay?" Jarret nodded as he rubbed the tiredness from his eyes. "You should go take a bath, I left a towel and some clothes in the bathroom for you." "Thank you, Tyler." Jarret stood up and walked towards a room which happened to be the closet and not the bathroom. Tyler couldn't help but laugh. The very next morning, Jarret rolled off of the couch. He opened his eyes to the sight of Tyler in the kitchen making breakfast. Jarret was filled with joy, he found a place where he could stay and be safe from The Northern Werewolf Tribe. "Good morning!" He was merrily greeted by Tyler. "What's with all that noise outside?" Jarret walked over to the window and took a peak out into the village. "I should have told you this yesterday but..." Tyler went on to explain that Blue Garden was in a time of crisis after their Lord had disappeared just two days ago. "I'm so sorry, Is there anything that I can do?" Jarret's offer made Tyler chuckle. "That's hilarious!" after realizing that he was being serious, Tyler cleared his throat. "What could you do? The entire village has quite literally fallen apart already." He seemed a bit disappointed. "Don't underestimate the power of short people." Jarret smirked. before running off into the village, forgetting all about his meal.