Read me a story

Beginne am Anfang

"Ow, Injured" He motions to himself again.

"Oh Shutup" I laugh and he grins, We get into my car and I start pulling away and head towards the exit, I go to pull out but-

"WAIT!" He yells and I jump stalling the car.

"WHAT!" I yell back my heart pumping so fast I'm afraid it's about to pop out my chest.

"We forgot the Little Bear book, Now we'll never know what happens" He says...

I swear to God

TAMMY POV

Nate was coming home later today, Madd had just texted me saying he had just been released and they were heading back to hers before he left, Lorna had taken my phone and tapped a message in and was waiting for a reply.

"What did you put?" I ask glancing over and laughed.

"I don't think she's gonna say anything back" She laughs leaning back against one of our packed boxes, We were leaving next Thursday...Yeah Thursday ...no idea why.

"Have you spoken to him?" I ask and she knows who I'm talking about.

"No, I don't know how to tell him" She sighs closing her eyes.

"You're gonna have to do it soon" I say back to her.

"I knooow" She whines rubbing her eyes," How do I do it? How the hell

do you break up with someone?" She asks.

"Uh...I dunno, Just say..Uh...Yo dude no morey for Lorny, Sweet maaan" I say and we laugh.

"When did I turn into some gangster girl that broke up with people with rhymes...No Morey for Lorny" She says slowly and we both laugh again.

"You never know it might work" I giggle.

"Yeah in a couple of centuries when he works out what I meant by no morey" She says shaking her head.

"Eh, That might be better as a wise one once said...Always leave them confused" I say.

"I thought it was...Always leave them wanting more" She says a confused look on her face.

"Whatever same thing, Confused..Wanting more... He's a dude it'll all mean the same to him" I wave it away, "Anyway, You just need to tell him your moving back and long distance isn't for you, because it isn't, You couldn't even work it out with Al-"

"Moving on" She interrupts me and I know I struck a nerve.

"You could back it up with stuff like about college and how we all grow up eventually, That kinda crap" I mutter.

"Fine, I'll do it tomorrow" She says.

"Better late than never" I sigh.

"Ooo is never an option?" She begs.

"No, Tomorrow or I'll do it and make you sound like a bitch, It won't be hard" I laugh and she hits my arm playfully.

"I'll do it, At lunch" She says, I hope she does, We then go on and continue packing, Four days to go before we left Seattle, And we were going home...I can't wait.

MADDIE POV.

My phone just bleeped saying I got a reply from Tammy, I unlocked it and laughed,

If you guys do it, Make sure it's safe and no one else is home = No mental scarring and we don't want any mini Naddies running round, Love ooo lots, Queen...wait Scratch that EMPRESS LORNA xx Love ya

I looked up and saw Nate coming back from the bathroom.

"Ready to go?" I ask him.

"Yeah I guess, It'll be odd going back to college" He sighs.

"It'll be fine" I smile, it was time I was gonna tell him everything when he started driving off it would be easier, We started walking outside and to the car. "You sure your okay to drive?" I ask concerned.

"I'll be fine" He smiled back getting in...it was time. He started pulling away.

"Nate, Look, I..I.."

"I can't wait to see Abi" He says and with that one sentence my world shattered, I didn't want to tell him, I couldn't tell him now, He liked Abi, Of course he liked her, How could I be so stupid? No, it's forgotten, I'm not saying anything, "What were you saying?" He asks as he pulls onto the street.

"I'll see you in Summer" I say dryly no expression.

"Oh, Hey are you ok?" He asks driving slowly.

"I'm fine, Goodbye Nate" I say and turn so he can't see the tear falling from the corner of my eye.

"Oh..Bye" He calls and drives off, I go in and let it out.

I am such an Idiot.

NATE POV

I drive off and think, She looked upset, I don't know why, I kept thinking along the road and I was still thinking when I got back to my room at home (The girls didn't seem to be in) and had settled back in... She seemed fine, I mean I only said....Oh crap.

I'm such a Prat

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys,

So he's blown it again for a slip of the tongue, He can be an idiot at times...and Maddie aww.

So what do you think happened to Little Bear?

Song recommended- Na Na Na~ My Chemical Romance

Melx