Stony : Sick

~Steve's (CA) pov~

I was awoken by something I couldn't place but it gave me a bad feeling. I got out of bed and walked to Peter's room. When I opened the door I saw him sleeping soundly in bed. Next I went to see if it was Tony. While walking I saw the light in the bathroom was on.

"Odd." I said slowly making my way there. When I got there I saw something on the floor next to the toilet. Getting closer to it I saw it was a human with short brown hair. "Hey, are you okay? Who are you?" I asked, getting a small "Steve" in response. Walking up I turned the person around to see it was Tony. "Tony! What happened?" I yelled. "I'm sick." he said while his eyes slipped close.

"Tony. Tony!" I said, shaking him. "Hey, what's going on?" I hear Peter ask from behind me. Turning my head I said "Tony is sick but I got it under control. You can go back to bed.". Yawning he said "Okay, just make sure he's okay. When he gets sicks it's not that pretty.". Once I heard his door close, I pick Tony up and carry him to my bedroom.

I laid him down on the bed and covered him with the blanket. He groans and his eyes started to open. "S-Steve?" he stuttered. "Don't worry, I'm right here." I said, stroking his hair. I watched him curl into a tight ball. "You okay?" I ask rubbing his back. "It's because of my arc reactor." he said. Puzzled I asked " Why? What happens?".

"The arc reactor is the only thing keeping me alive but when I get sick it makes it two times as worse." he said, starting to shiver. Sighing I got under the covers and pulled him into my chest. I kiss his forehead before saying "You'll be okay, don't worry.". "Thanks." he murmurs before falling asleep. I smile before drifting to sleep.

THE END