0.8

Here is some more of the story. Enjoy.

--------------------------------

Out of nowhere, I feel a tug on the curtains. Not realising I closed my eyes I open them and look straight down, only to see a mask staring back up at me.

It seemed far too familiar to me and yet my brain didn't register what these almost 8 feet creatures were.

They kept making theses clicking sounds that I recognized as words. How and why I so not know. I ether meat their kind on my... Home place. Or I have meat them... Else where...

Creature 1 : What are you doing?

Creature 2 : One of the ooman saw us.

C1: They don't matter they are weak and are not worthy to hunt.

The creature holding the curtains growled but didn't say anything after that.

As I wanted to keep these curtains in good condition I tugged them lightly getting the attention of it.

C2: Yet they are daring to try~

C1: The elder said to get this ooman bad blood. Do you wish for death? You know well enough to not disobey.

C2: But I'm not to kill them, the elder is angered since their mate's death. I'll simply get him something to enjoy for a while.

C1: He will not be pleased.

They began to argue and I stopped following Thier conversation, quickly thinking of a way out. But while they heated the argument the one holding my only life support, let go of it and began to roar at it's comrade.

I immediately pulled the curtains up to myself and began to climb higher to the point where I can touch the ceiling.

But I stopped what I was doing as an even louder roar came out of nowhere...

I knew where it came from, but I didn't it happened after I came out of my shock from hearing it.

I look at the window.

An even larger being stood there, he practically dwarfed the other two.

He must be the elder they were talking about.

But the problem was that he didn't seem too pleased about the two arguing in ,almost, the middle of the night.

I slowly lower the curtains and unwrap my legs from their restraints, but then I feel an even stronger tug on them then before.

He was right there, under me on the ground with the two staring at him. This may be a big problem for me if I don't think even quicker then before.

Another tug.

I take a deep breath in. An I look back up, I am determined to live another night honestly. I then climb onto the metal frame on the ceiling and unhook the curtains. I hung by squeezing the metal frame between my thighs and had my arms hanging under me as I was practically up side down at this point, looking at them.

C2: What did I tell you a daring ooman.

Elder: Be silent...

The Elder growled at the, seemingly, younger creature. But then he turned his glare at me.

Honestly, all I felt in that moment was fear. The pure kind. The kind that made you dream the memory over and over again. It was so bad that I almost yelped or even whimpered.

That's the fear I felt.

But I slowed my breathing. They can't hurt me... I didn't hurt them. I didn't even have any weapons. I have a pocket knife in my bag in case some idiot decided to try and rob me. But it won't deal any damage to those creatures.

Or I don't think it would anyway...

That doesn't matter right now though.

What does matter is how the hell will I get out of here, with my bag and not get hurt?

--------------------------------

And I'll leave it here. Yes I'm an ahole for doing that ,but I need time and you need content. Right now it's a win-win. You guys get content while I think of "What's next".

Hope you enjoyed. See you in the next chapter! (If I... Come up with food description that is ... Hopefully I do... Hopefully...)