Olivia scoffed. "That about sums it up," she replied with a roll of her eyes. "Thanks Dad," she added before taking the two cups of coffee and retreating down the stairs.

The sound of muffled voices coming from above awoke Harry from his slumber. He stretched his arms, reaching for Olivia and frowned as he found her side of the bed empty, save for a crumpled piece of paper. He grabbed the receipt and squinted at the handwritten words.

Don't come upstairs, Momzilla is on the loose! #scary. I love you, brb!

Just as Harry finished reading the note, he heard footsteps on the stairs. A moment later, the bedroom door opened and Olivia stepped inside. She flashed Harry a wide smile as she balanced the two cups of coffee in her hands.

He held up the note. "We've got to work on your hashtags, love," he teased. "Hashtag 'scary' is something a grandma would say on Facebook. But, well... then again..." he trailed off, giving Olivia a teasing smirk. "Suppose if the shoe fits, yeah?"

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Careful, this is hot and could hurt..." she warned, holding the cup of coffee above Harry.

Harry snickered, reaching for the cup. "You wouldn't," he challenged, pulling the cup towards him before she accepted his challenge. He didn't think Olivia would dump hot coffee on him, but she also rarely stood down a challenge.

"I could..." Olivia mused, shrugging off her robe. Harry's groin stirred at the sight of her, wearing an old Budweiser T-shirt and a pair of simple cotton undies. She couldn't look sexier.

"Get over here," Harry demanded, setting his coffee on the bedside table and grabbing into Olivia's shirt, pulling her towards him.

She laughed as she climbed onto the bed and straddled Harry. "How did you sleep?" wondered Olivia, feeling goosebumps rise against her skin as Harry ran his fingers along her bare thighs. She rocked against him, an involuntary motion, as she sipped her coffee.

Harry traced his fingers against Olivia's soft skin, dragging his gaze up her torso. The old T-shirt hung against her braless breasts, leaving her curves to the imagination and memory. Lucky for him, his mind had imprinted the image of Olivia's chest the moment he laid eyes on her glorious breasts. "Slept good..." he answered. "Awfully quiet here though. Bit to get used to."

Olivia nodded. "It is," she agreed. She didn't tell him she liked the deafening silence over the bustling city sounds. Harry liked the city life, so Olivia would have to learn to love it.

Harry smirked, jerking his hips in up upwards motion. "What are you doing, trying to get me all riled up for?" he asked, letting his hands wander from her thighs to her breasts. He held each breast in his hands, squeezing gently.

Olivia wiggled her breasts against Harry's hands. "I'm not doing anything!" she protested. "You're the one who dragged me onto you and then grabbed my tits!"

"And who's the one wiggling her sexy ass against my dick, hmm?" Harry countered, thrusting again. He couldn't make love to her now, not with her parents awake, but she wasn't the only one who could tease. Of course, he would have a massive case of blue balls and she wouldn't, but he hoped he would get eventual relief.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "I don't think you mind..." she whispered, setting her coffee down before leaning down to meet Harry's lips with her own.

Harry met Olivia's kiss, his hands travelling from her breasts to her back. He ran his hands under the hem of her shirt, pushing the shirt up. Despite telling himself they couldn't do anything while her parents were awake and in the house, he broke their kiss for just a moment and pulled Olivia's shirt over her head.