"Hey, your breath isn't exactly minty fresh either!" Olivia argued with a laugh. She raised her hips slowly, matching Harry's movements, her fingertips grazing Harry's skin.

Harry chuckled, pressing a kiss on Olivia's forehead. "Suppose that's why we're such a good match, yeah?" he asked. "Because we're both disgusting." He pressed a trail of kissed down Olivia's face before landing on her lips. "But you're still beautiful," he whispered against her lips.

"Suck up," Olivia teased, continuing to lift her hips against Harry. After so many years apart, they were both insatiable. And as neither one of them had bothered to put the hotel robes back on after their trysts the night before, it would have been effortless for Harry to slip in and have the bad morning breath romp. But before he even had a chance, his phone rang.

"Fuck off!" Harry groaned loudly. "Don't they know I was about to show you some of my best moves?!"

Olivia sighed, pressing her hips against Harry's erection. "Too bad for this thing, eh?" she teased. It was too bad for her as well, but Harry always threw more of a dramatic fit than Olivia when it came to getting off.

Harry sighed. "Fuck off," he instructed, rolling off Olivia and grabbing his phone from the nightstand. "Too bad for this too," he added innocently, massaging his fingers against her clit and inciting an amorous sigh from Olivia. He smirked at her before answering the call. "Hello?"

"You're an asshole," Olivia grumbled. It wasn't as fun for her when the tables turned. She ran her fingers across Harry's bare back as he sat on the edge of the bed, speaking into the phone. She hoped she was making it difficult for him to concentrate on the conversation.

"... Oh really? Shit, no one told me... Okay, yeah. An hour?" He glanced at Olivia. "Can we make it two? Okay great, thanks. Bye." Harry dropped the phone onto the bed and twisted around, pinning Olivia under him. "You..." he growled, attempting to sound angry. Then he grinned and kissed the tip of Olivia's nose, "... are the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life..."

Olivia laughed, shaking her head at Harry. "You're so cheesy," she told him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her. "Do you have to leave me soon?" she asked, unable to keep the whiny tone out of her words.

Harry chuckled. "You big baby," he joked, kissing her forehead. He sighed. "But I do," he answered. "There're a couple kids at the Children's Hospital who want to meet us. Like Make-A-Wish," he added for clarification. "I like doing these type of things, but they're tough too. Sick kids and all..."

Olivia nodded. "I get it," she answered. She was quiet for a moment. She didn't want to sound needy and ask Harry what she should do while he was busy – she was familiar with Vancouver and could find something to occupy her time. But she was not sure if she had to check out of the hotel, or go to the venue, or if Harry had a tour bus. She knew nothing about being on a concert tour and realised she hated the unknown.

Harry tickled under Olivia's chin. "Wish I could stay with you all day, love," he told her. "But after the show tonight, we'll head on down to Seattle and we'll have all day together tomorrow. We can do whatever you want..." he promised. "... but we have to do a bit of what I want, too," he added, wiggling his hips suggestively.

Olivia furrowed her brow, Harry's comment taking a moment to register. Then she burst out laughing, leaving Harry confused. "What?" he questioned. "It's not funny! You want it too!" he protested. "I can tell..." he added, letting his hand wander between Olivia's legs.

"That's not the funny part," Olivia answered, still giggling. "It's so stupid, and maybe somewhat ironic but... I don't have my passport here!" She laughed again, thinking back to when she and her sister packed up her old house. Jessica, being paranoid, told Olivia she should not travel with all of her identification, in case someone robbed her. Olivia told her she was ridiculous, but if it eased Jessica's mind, she could have Olivia's passport in her own vehicle. Little did she know she would actually need it.