Wide eyes met as Lili looked up from his chest to give the youngest Weasley twin a scared look, to which he returned as he slowly moved his hands on her waist to turn her around.

"Mum, this- this is uh," he looked down to the short metamorphmagus whose hair was turning a vibrant orange, curling from the bottom up, shying away from the Weasley. "Love, do you want to- uh"

Liliana Kate sent a glare his way before unraveling from him and going to Molly, dragging her boyfriend from his hand.

"Mum this is Lili- you already know that but- "

George was interrupted from a cringing Molly Weasley, "heavens George, spit it out this is torture!" Fred cracked up at his mother's scolding comment leaving his twin to sigh and speak up, "mum this is my girlfriend, Liliana."

Molly's face had shown pure excitement in the moment, pulling Kate into her arms and squishing her, "goodness Lili, he took forever didn't he!"

___

━━THAT day after the hustle and bustle of classes were over as well as the excitement of the two Weasley's coming down, George had taken Lili's hand with a quick, "im borrowing her" to Aspen and her housemates around and lead her out the great hall with some other students coming in and out.

"Georgie where are we going?" both were laughing as the winter air whipped through them as the ran through the halls, George guiding Lili by her hand, "somewhere"

The two stopped abruptly in front of a large tapestry, George smirking at the Hufflepuff's risen eyebrows, grabbing her hand once more he laughed at her giggles as he lifted the rug like artwork to show the girl a large circular opening into the wall, dark and dusty.

"George?"

"Hmm?"

"What in Merlin's beard is this"

"A date."

Lili looked up at him, laughing at his response as she shook her head and then shrugged, pulling him with her down into the passageway. George crawled in front of her, then led her to a tunnel-like slide, picked the girl up by her waist in the cramped area, and lightly pushed the girl down the slide.

___

━━ONCE the Weasley was down at the bottom, he laughed obnoxiously at the girl who was sitting in the cold, back to him as she had her legs spread out in front of her just staring ahead, on the floor.

"Lili love, you need to get up to move."

Lili sighed sarcastically, "alright alright." George helped her up, giving her his hand and pulled her towards him, into his chest causing the metamorphmagus' hair to turn a dusty pink and curl up as her dimples showed from her small smile.

George smirked at her and he grabbed her hand once more, pulling her along.

"How did you manage to find that, back there" Lili gestured with her hand towards the passage they were shot out of.

"Freddie and I found it last year, about mid spring-"

"And you didn't- you didn't think to notify anyone about this- this passage that just so happens to bring you to a town,,, away from school!?"

"Mmm. . .nope" Lili just groaned as Geroge struggled to keep his laugh in as he led her to a small cafe around the corner of an old bookshop.

The cafe was alive with wooden accents, men, women, teens, people- were everywhere, dancing.

Soft sounds of fifties music explored around the building, couples and friends swaying and laughing to the music. George looked at his girlfriend who was staring at the large glass windows until she gave her boyfriend a bright look and grabbed his hand pulling him towards the entrance, not before pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

___

━━ENTERING into the small cafe and pub there were curious glances to the couple from adults guessing where they had come from, others guarded as they wondered who they were- it was a very tight-knit community, everyone knew each other.

The building was split, one side having a small bakery with cute little outdoor tables inside, with chalkboard writings, tea, and a lovely bakery case. The other side, having a large wooden bar, people sat on the bar stools, drinking their chosen liquids.

In the center, entwining the two sides was a large open dance floor.

Lili's eyes gleamed as she squealed and pulled George to the dance floor, him putting his hands on her waist and hers wrapping loosely around the back of his neck. The two swayed to the lovely sounds of on old almost scratchy vintage record sounds of Louis Armstrong's La vie en rose.

Lili placed her head onto George's chest as they swayed to the music with the other couples. Though it seemed as only the two were there, swaying with only the other in sight.

Hold me close and hold me fast

The magic spell you cast

This is la vie en rose.

Almost as if nothing bad could ever happen as long as they were by one another, only loving and good feelings between the lovers.

Though nothing stays perfect for long.

When you kiss me, Heaven sighs

And though I close my eyes

I see la vie en rose.

___