Chapter 35: Woah Dude Not Cool

Start from the beginning

Bonnie had death by spell, as did Matt. I couldn't think of anything particularly creative for them.

Rebekah and Elijah were ripped apart by a hybrid and only after they were writhing mounds of flesh did I rip out their hearts.

I made Tyler bite Caroline but I decided to kill her as it was taking too long for the bite to affect her for my liking. I then of course killed Tyler.

I gladly killed Katherine, after I made her beg for her life. Just to ridicule her more before I ripped her heart out.

The only person left was Kol. I deliberately left him till the end. I still couldn't think of a good way to end his life.

I predicted he would be at the town square so that's where I headed.

One other handy trick I have, I can predict and foresee things and I don't even have to sleep, just close my eyes and think.

As I walked through the streets, humans just stood and stared at me as a breeze followed my path.

Every person I went past would look and then, a snap would fill the air as their necks would break.

So much death...

Just perfect....

Everyone must die.

By the time I made it to the town square, the streets were littered with bodies. All with broken necks.

I plopped myself down on one of the many benches and awaited Kol's arrival.

It took a minute or so for him to show and in that time I picked flowers that were on bushes, making them shrivel up in my hand and disintegrate into black ash.

"Hello Kol." I smiled, hearing him appear behind me. I turned around only to have a stake plunged into my heart.

I gasped at first but then... nothing.

I let out a sigh and pulled out the stake, shaking my head at Kol as he stood before me.

His brown eyes widened as I then lunged forward, shoving the stake that was coated with my blood into his chest.

I kept my hand on the wood and emitted power through it. I could see it taking affecting on Kol and he started to stumble on his feet, coughing slightly.

Blood started to spill out of his mouth and he grabbed onto my shoulders to hold himself up.

"Violet... Please don't do this." He growled out at blood started to trickle out of his nose. I smirked in response, pushing him off me and letting his body fall to the floor.

"Why not?" I tilted my head to the side and straddled over his hips so my head was above his. My hand slithered up to the stake and I started to twist it around, causing him to grunt and hiss in pain.

"It's fun to kill people. You said that."

"Not everyone. You killed your own sister." He spat out, leaning up closer to me which made me slam the stake into his chest even more.

He threw his head back and clenched his eyes shut, fighting back the pain.

"You went to kill me." I moved my head to his ear and whispered "I thought you loved me?"

Kol's head flicked away from mine and I sat up again, pouting my lips slightly.

"I have to kill you. You will destroy us all."