Camping

So it was a Monday and Mr. Aizawa and All Might wanted to take the class camping for a whole week...

Midoriya's POV

I was all packed and I was walking to school and I see Uraraka carrying a bunch of bags I quickly go help her.
"Thanks Izuku" She thanks the boy with a warm smile
"Its no problem" I say that while we walk up to the school. We both walk in and Todoroki rushes over to help us with the bags. Why is he so strong..... I think to myself and before I know it I'm blushing, great. We all go up to class after loading our bags onto the bus and sit down. Mr. Aizawa is standing at the front of the class and so is All Might.

Class' POV

"Okay, so today we will be camping... For a week... With all of you guys" Mr. Aizawa says with a disappointing look plastered across his face.
"Um okay, class 1-A's first feild trip!!! I am going to give you partners well s piece of paper will, when you walk onto the bus there will be a piece of paper find your name and sit with your partner!! Let's go!!!!" All might looks so happy while giving class instructions. The whole class got up from they're seats and headed for the door. They all make their way to the bus.

Midoriya's POV

Let's see
1. Kirishima & Bakugou
2. Mineta & Tsuyu
3. Deku & Todoroki....
W-wait todoroki I have to be partners with the hottest guy in class????
"Midoriya over here!!" Says Todoroki cheerfully. I find myself start to feel hotter as I walk over. We talked the whole bus ride then went in the woods away from everyone else.

That will be it sorry for this chapter hope you enjoyed there will be a part 2 that will be a smut have a great day/night