Mike X reader -Long day

A/n: Hi I have no idea how to write, but here's this!
Sorry for any errors! - Sabrinna
Season: 4
-

(Y/n) got home from their 7/11 gig down the street. Being 17 was rough, especially when you're juggling paying your own bills and going to school. It was a later Saturday afternoon and their feet were aching from standing at the register and their arms were sore from restocking shelves. They kicked their converse off at the door of them and their boyfriends apartment before walking to the couch and collapsing. They had half an hour until Mike got home, so they had time to nap. They closed their eyes and despite still being in their uniform, they fell asleep.
It was about an hour later when they awoke to their boyfriends grin. "(Y/n)? Sorry to bother you hun. I brought dinner!" He said. (Y/n) yawned and sat up, rubbing their eyes. "You did? Thank you, sorry I didn't pick anything up." They said, their voice fresh with sleep. He placed a pizza on the coffee table and sat at the edge of the couch where their feet were. "It's no problem, long day?" He asked, seeming concerned as he pulled a slice of the pizza out of the box. (Y/n) nodded before leaning over and grabbing a slice themselves. He smiled at them sympathetically. "I'm sorry dear, tommorow should be better! We'll both have the day to ourselves." He said optimistically. Swallowing their bite, they replied. "I'm sure it will be, I'll get to spend the whole day with you.". With that, y/n finished a few slices in comfortable silence before packing up the left overs for tommorows inevitably late lunch.
When Mike returned from his small trip to the fridge, (y/n) was already lying back down on the couch. He walked over and practically crawled over them to get behind. They laughed at their dorkable boyfriend and turned to face him. "Here's to tommorow!" He said happily before pulling them in to meet his chest. (Y/n) wrapped their arms around him and shut their eyes. They drifted off to the feeling of Mike kissing their hair every so often, and Mike fell asleep to (y/n)'s steady breathing.