intro

Fuck the bitch. She can go do her own laundry. I don't owe her anything.

"Shin-chan!!!" a shrill voice echoed from down the hall. Okay. I take that back. Maybe I should do her laundry. I mean, it's better than doing nothing and I would have had to do something productive eventually.

I trudged with chubby legs down to Lili's room to fetch the basket of clothes that needed to be washed. Ugh, walking is such a chore. I could be sleeping right now.

Let me get straight to the point if this is confusing. Short story short, I died and came back (ha! you bitches all thought) and now I'm somewhere in a fictional universe full of psycho ninjas and prodigies, as a mother freaking ducking dirty assed toddler. Baby life? Boring. And messy. Toddler life? No change, Just really painful gums. Which universe? Your favorite wet dream, which I never paid too much attention to and stopped watching halfway through, Na to the Ru to the mother fucking To. And, to add insult, am I in a family I know something about? Maybe the Yamanakas, Naras, Uchihas. Hell, even the Harunos? No. I'm in the Abruames. Which is the clan from which the bug boy comes from. Damn.

lol I'm bored and I just finished binging a bunch of Narutofics. Here's a dumb SI intro I thought of at 12:10. am. on a Friday with schoolwork due tomorrow. lol proceastinationnnnnn. bye beaches 你没有屁股。我觉得你的头发不好看。再见。**as a note. I don't actually know anything about them so most of this is world-building, if I decide to continue this.