Chapter One - One Year Ago... Part Three

Start from the beginning

I let out a small cry as I felt the bones in my arm start to shatter. "P-Please! I have nothing more to offer!" I cried out as he darkly chuckled. "Although your a human, you sure are persistent... But not to worry, I'll make sure to break that spirit... Don't worry human, you'll enjoy every second of the sweet torment..." 

"I have nothing more to offer!" I repeated, gripping his arm tightly, that was gripping my bruised, wounded and bleeding arm. "You do have something human, don't lie... I'm a god, I know when your lying... Your still a virgin." He smiled evilly, and I was beginning to panic. My breaths were short and quick, as I stared at him desperately. 

"Please no! Anything but that!" I cried out desperately. "But you said yourself that you have nothing left to give." He darkly chuckled, and yanked on my arm, causing me to bump into his hard golden armour. "Please no! I am saving myself for someone special!" I cried out, tears starting to flow down my face. 

"Am I not special? Am I not the God Alexander, who created the place you call 'your home'?" His voice was mixed with humor and anger. "Although you are a God, I am saving myself for someone special, meaning my true love, my husband!" I cried out again, looking down at the ground as tears dripped down onto the ground. 

"Once you experience what I am about to show you, you will not even want to go back to that pathetic village full of useless humans... You wont even struggle once I say your name..." He let out a booming laugh, and I winced. My arm was not only bleeding, it was now broken. I looked down at the ground, and closed my eyes.

"You were supposed to protect us..." I whispered quietly. He stopped laughing, and looked at me angrily. "Your name... It means protector of mankind in Greek... Yet you left us to die in the arms of the Devil..." I whispered, tears dropping to the floor. 

"They deserve to rot in hell for what your greedy kind have done! Humans are despicable, useless, replaceable being of trash! I can dispose of them and they would all slowly return, like ants! Tiny, puny, helpless, weak ants!" His voice boomed throughout the room, everything shaking. He let go of my arm, and I stumbled back. 

After it was all quiet again, I looked up at him, tears still soaking my cheeks. "We might be tiny... We might be weak... I am not asking for your protection, or for you to protect the people of my village... All I am asking is acceptance of my gift I have given to you... My blood..." My voice was weak and quiet, but yet he still heard me. 

"Why shouldn't I just throw away your sacrifice, like the rest of the human's sacrifices?! I could do it in an instant, and you and the rest of your village will parish with flames of hell!" His booming voice echoed across the room loudly. 

"Because we are merely trying to please you and apologize for what our ancestors have done a long time ago. Every single human being to ever live on this island made a sacrifice to you, so many countless sacrifices, and you have rejected them all... What more do you want? For your island to be destroyed with the people who have been taking care of it since we arrived here? For this your island to be covered in blood, both human and demon? For your island that you worked so hard on to be perished into ashes? All I ask is for you to accept my sacrifice."