Showdance

Diane's PoV

I was waiting for Joe to be done in hair before our show dance when I suddenly needed him there and then. All the sexual vibes from the dance had gotten to me.

Joe then walked in through the door and asked "what's wrong babes?" To which I replied "what do you mean?" He must have been able to see something was bothering me little did he know it was him that was. "You look distracted. Is it the dance?" He asked "no, no, god no but um how long do we have till we have to be on stage?" I asked wondering if we had enough time to do it before. "About 10 minuets why? What's up? Why are you being weird?" He asked whilst laughing. I stood up and walked over to him and hugged him and said "this is no laughing matter joe I'm horny as fuck right now and we don't have enough time" Joe perked up at that and pulled away and said "wait your horny?" He asked smirking "yea and I really need you right now" I replied and he surprised me and he leaned in quickly and kissed me with passion moving down my jaw and neck as he hit my sweet spot right under my ear I moaned out loud "fuck Joe we don't have enough time" I wined frustratedly wanting so bad to carry on. "If I get above 37 we can carry on later" he whispered in my ear and grabbed my  ass rubbing it. "I swear if you purposely do this bad so we don't get above 37 I will be so fuckin frustrated" I said as we walked out going to the stage.

"THATS .... 39" screamed Claudia as we all cheered and hugged. As we turned back to the camera so Claudia could link to the next dancer I made sure me and joe were stood really close together and I grabbed his ass unexpectedly and he jumped slightly trying to play it off for the camera. Everyone started rushing round getting ready for Stacey and Kevin's dance next when I tired to joe and said "if I can count right and I don't usually 39 is above 37" "damn right it is and I can't wait" He whispered in my ear and discreetly slapped my ass. I gasped and turned to him and he said "don't act like you don't love it" smirking I turned and said "I'd rather it during sex but we can sort that later"

*after announcement that Stacey won*

I mean I should be more sad that we didn't win but if I'm honest there's a much bigger thing on my mind and that's Joe's Dick. I ran into our dressing room and he slammed the door and grabbed my waist pinning me up against the door, kissing me all over my lips, jaw and neck "Are you okay with doing it here or should we go to mine?" Joe asked in between kisses "I can't wait, please just fuck me here" I replied whilst moaning. "Yes mam" joe replied dragging me over to the sofa and stripping off.

I was completely naked led on the sofa and joe was in between my legs kissing my thighs and as he got closer to just where I needed him he stopped so I looked down and saw he was just teasing me so I reached down and pushed his head on my pussy. I was so glad I did as he started proper going for it licking in my folds and drawing figure of 8s on my clit driving me insane. "Joe please" I moaned needing more satisfaction and he reached up and shoved 2 fingers straight in me, driving me insane. This was just what I needed all night him licking the fuck out of my sensitive bundle of nerves and fingering me hitting my g spot every now and again. "Fuck Joe I'm so close" I moaned letting him know I wouldn't last much longer to which he sped up his fingers adding another one and got his other hand involved rubbing my clit even harder "fuck, fuck Joe I'm cumming" I moaned as I released all over his fingers. He leaned forward and licked up every last drop of my cum tasting me. "Fuck that was so hot" Joe said looking down at you in your un composed state. "Fuck I needed that so much Thankyou" I said to Joe and he came back with "I'm not done with you yet, up on all fours" Joe demanded being all dominating driving me crazy. I got up on my hands and knees and joe reached forward rubbing his head through my folds teasing me so I thrust back taking him by surprise. Joe immediately started thrusting hard and fast into me from behind as he slapped my ass making me squeal out loud. Joe was pounding me so hard from the back it was driving me crazy when he slowed down and said "what do you think about anal?" He asked and I'm not gonna lie I've thought about it a lot but never had the confidence to ask and try it "I'm up for it but I'm not sure I'm ready physically" I said knowing I want to try it but would my ass be ready for him he would rip me in half. He then reached round and stuck his finger in my mouth "get it wet it won't hurt as much" he said as I got his finger as wet as I could "are you ready?" He asked whilst still slamming into me "I think so" I said as he slowly put his finger in my ass I was unsure about the feeling as it wasn't something I was used to when the pain turned to pleasure and Joe was slamming into me from behind and fingering my ass at the same time. This was getting me so close to my climax "I'm so close" I said to joe "me too" he said thrusting harder as I came all over his dick and he pulled out and came all over my back and ass. He slapped my ass as he got up to get a towel to clean us up so we could go home.