I hate you Peter Parker and superheroes

Start from the beginning

I shrugged "yeah, but maybe she thinks you and I hooked up last night, which we kinda did, but not in that way, you know what I mean, we weren't having hanky panky or anything like that", I said and blushed "yeah i'm gonna stop talking now", I finished.

Veronica laughed "hanky panky, really Peter?, you can't say sex", veronica said with a little extra volume, my eyes widend and hushed her, she laughed once more and continued "your so easy to fluster Pretty geek, but if shes gonna stare anymore i'm gonna go talk to her", she finished.

"Please dont, I have hurt her enough", I said, and started to walk, but Ronnie being Ronnie didn't back down.

"Hey Josie, why dont you take a picture it'll last longer", veronica yelled.

This caught Josie off guard, as she started to stammer, but quickly recovered "so I break up with you, only for you run to her, that waitress was right, you and veronica really are together, I hate you Peter Parker", she said as she speed walked away, the hallway were full, so alot of students turned and looked at us, and shaked their head at us, some of the guys gave me a thumps up, and but the pussycats glared at me, Great just Great, we're back at them hating me, just because miss Felicia whatever her name is, couldnt keep her mouth shot, but then again i'm kinda in this pickle because of that first encounter with her and didn't tell Josie about it, and now she hates me, hell she just told me she hates me, Ronnie grabbed my arm and pulled me through the hallways.

Riverdale high after school:

So this is a dumb day, the pussycats hate me, and surprise surprise they are waiting for me, varlerie with her fist closed as she pounds it against her palm, here we go, "hey valerie, I know you said you would punc....", she hit me, valerie hit me, some students turned around and was flabbergasped by the sound and force of her hit or slap what ever floats her boat (pssst shes weak, but dont tell her that), but I did sting just a little, my hand went to my cheek, Valerie seemed to be in pain as she rubbed her hand.

"What the hell are you made out of parker, becuase I think you broke my hand, with your face", Valerie said.

Melody let out a gasp and turned to Valerie "what the hell Val, we were just gonna talk to him, not hit him", melody said.

"I'm done talking, he has done nothing for the past two days, but hurt Josie, its only fair for me to hurt him alittle, and then today you show up with veronica", Valerie said and turned to face me, but she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the look I gave her.

"I deserved that one, but she broke up with me, becuase she believed that waitress, and veronica and I haven't even done anything, but if you hit me again, you better make it count", I said and walked away from them, they didn't see the single tear that slipped my eye, because it hurt, that they dont believe I would never cheat.

On the pavement I could hear someone running in heels, "Peter wait up", veronica yelled, as I slowed down for her to catch up, "what happend back there?", she said her voice full of concern.

"Erhm, I think what happend was Valerie hit me, but anyway hows your day going?", I said.

"My day is good, thanks for asking, wait no, your not changing the subject, do I need to become new York Ronnie and beat some bitches up", she said.

I chuckled "no need for that, but hey, do you wanna go to this drive-in theater tomorrow, I hear they are closing, so maybe we could hang out", I asked.

Kevin came up to us and said "well ofcourse I would love to thank you Peter, I have a truck by the way, we can all sit in it", and smiled as us.

"Sure, sounds awesome", I said.