Kiss my chest, and jaw, and everything else.

Start from the beginning

"Couldn't help it." He kisses my stomach and I giggle at the tickle spot, turning around out of reflex. He kisses my back, all the down to my bum.

I breathe a laugh in my pillow, "You just kissed my ass."

"And what a mighty fine one it is indeed." He says so posh, I laugh.

"Shut up, and come here, stupid." I smile, lazily sitting up, slipping my button up off. My little night light was illuminating the room as I saw Mikey come sit on the side edge of the bed, taking off his jeans, handing me his black v-neck, and I put it on, taking my bra off under it and slipping out of the sleeve. Mikey stares in awe.

"Do that again." I roll my eyes and I put it on my nightstand.

I lay down on my side looking at Mikey staring back at me.

"Come 'ere." He grabs my waist and I wrap my arm around his neck, kissing his bare chest before laying on it.

"I love it when you do that."

"Do what?" I look up at him.

"Kiss my chest, and my jaw, and everything else."

"I'm a kissy person." I shrug and he full out grins.

A moment of silence past and I start thinking over on what happen today. Vargas found out my secret. I found Mikey, I miss him so much. Kailem had beat up Chris and I have school tomorrow. I mentally sigh, suddenly feeling guilty for Mikey. He was so mad, I hadn't seen him like that in so long.

I kissed his chest, "You know I only dated him because I was lonely." I say, picking my head from Mikey's chest, looking at him looking down at me in confusion.

"Chris, I dated him because I was lonely." I explain, with a frown. "When I met him he was fun and sweet. He reminded me of you." I whisper the last part, playing with his hand, avoiding eye contact.

He takes his hand, hooking my chin to look at him. He searches my eyes before his kisses me fully on the lips. Slow and sweet, before pulling back, his eyes in a strange shade hadn't seen before, a green blue. "I'm over it, baby." He pecks my lips again. "I'm over it."

He kisses my head, pulling me closer and wrapping the blanket higher.

"Go to sleep, Minney."

Mikey's POV

"I love it when you do that." I mumble in her sweet smelling hair.

"Do what?" She says looking up at me with those eyes.

"Kiss my chest, and jaw, and everything else." I answer.

"I'm just a kissy person." She shrugs and I smile widely at her cuteness.

I look at her head laying in my chest, her dark long, sweet smelling hair sprawled out on my naked chest, her rosy red lips pressed on my chest. So kissable. I can't believe I found her again, I miss her so fucking much, it hurts.

How she wears my t-shirts, ending at just the beginning of her thighs, and loose enough to make her comfortable but snug t show her curves. I love her, so much. I knew when I first saw her smiling with that twinkle in her eye like there was nothing wrong in the world, and I was determined to make her smile like that any chance I could.

"You know I only dated him because I was lonely." My baby says, after kissing my chest, making me heart swell. When looks up at me and I down at her in confusion.

"Chris, I dated him because I was lonely." She explains and frowns. "When I met him he was fun and sweet. He reminded me of you." She says ashamed like a two year old, avoiding my eye contact playing with my hands.

I sigh through my nose, taking her chin turning her head towards me. I kiss her rosy red sweet lips, her lips are like alcohol and I'm an alcoholic.

"I'm over it, baby." I whisper again and give her another kiss, I couldn't help myself, she is just so sweet. "I'm over it." I pull her closer to me, kissing her head, smelling her sweet hair.

"Go to sleep, Minney." I say, twirling her hair around my fingers.

I love her so much. I want her to be with me but, she doesn't want relationships, she's afraid it'll end up like her mother and father. So she just has flings. I wish she'd give me a chance to change her min. I'd treat her so good, but if she doesn't want to be with me, then I'm fine spending every second of my time with her.

If she found someone else, it'd hurt me but I'd let her go. If she loves 'em, I wouldn't ruin her happiness. I'm just fine being with her, she keeps me calm and happy like no one else. Just hope she'll realise I do the same for her.

"I wish you were mine." I whisper before I go to sleep surrounded by her sweet smell I sent.