𝔮𝔲𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔢

Start from the beginning

"Yea Jah, I mean you did cheat..."

"I technically didn't, I was drunk and drugged" I protested.

"But nigga She caught Yo Ass WITH GENEVA"

"NIGGA U FUCKED HER!!"

"OKAY AND! YOUR DUMB ASS HAD THE PERFECT GIRL AND BLEW IT, DONT BE COMPLAINING AT ME!" ski said throwing his hand up in defense.

I threw my head in my hands in frustration.

I loved her so much

And I blew it so easily

I took some deep breaths trying to control my anger.I'm such an emotional person is aggravating, I blame my momma for not teaching me how to control my emotions.

"vro I know you not..." Ski said as I felt the tears roll down my face.

"I miss her vro" I said as my voice cracked.

"I'm sorry"

"I miss her voice, her personality, me getting mad at her because she touched my ass, waking up to her hair in my mouth and her natural face, those tits i always snuggled my face into and that tight, pretty, wet pussy of hers" I said wiping my tears.

"I just got her back tho, we had our kid DAMNIT i been there for here so many times why can't she just come back to me, she know good and damn well i would do shit like that, she knows me like the back of her fucking hand" i said as the tears rolled.

"Vro...don't cry man" he said coming over to me patting my back.

"Do she ever say she miss me"

"Not that i know of..but she might be telling Akirah, I'll ask, but then she really ain't been fucking with any of her friends i noticed"

"oh alright thank you anyways" i said getting back on my phone.

"Vro, why won't you just let her go and live your life"

"Oh fuckss no, I been with her with her for a year, I'm not throwing that away and plus she had my kid"

"Jah, you cant even live your life"

"I am actually" i said as ski shook his head.

"Your honestly not Vro, just move on"

"No! I bet she ain't move on"

"How you know?"

"Because she didn't! Don't ask me" I said walking to my studio.

"Vro calm down" Ski said following me.

"No Stokeley you don't understand and you never will...being depressed and having a kid sucks, because I can't even be happy, I can't even be myself around my child and he's starting to notice, i just want my fucking life back so bad!"

"Jah calm down, look go talk to your mom, I'll stay here and watch your kid"

"yea i prolly should, she might have seen all that fake shit" I said wiping my face.

I left out the studio and went to the living room, grabbing my keys.

"Dada" LJ said getting up coming to me.

"Where going?"

"I'm going to my mommas" I said kissing his forehead.

"Me go?"

"No, you stay here with Ski and K alright"

"Dada noooo" he said as his eyes started to fill with tears as he grabbed my shorts.