Ch 2

"The first surprise is that, I'm going to do an acoustic tour for you guys. I've seen a lot of requests for me to do it so I am finally going to. I will try to fit as many songs as possible on this tour." I say and see how a lot of the fans are freaking out. A lot of them are crying.
"Did I mention that everyone that showed up to this live stream gets a free meet and greet pass and ticket." I say and all of them start crying. I love this. This is why I love my job.
"Okay, so I have my guitar here, any requests?" I ask and one of them said Treacherous. After I play a couple of songs, Tom walks in. "Ready to tell them your next surprise love?" He asks me.
"Tom and I are getting married!" I say and I see people starting to cry and freak out.
"I think they like that surprise babe." Tom tells me.
"They sure do." I tell him.
NEXT DAY
"Tom." I say in an innocent voice.
"Yes darling?" He asks me in the same tone.
"Can I invite some fans to the wedding? Not a whole lot but some who are very dedicated and deserve it." I ask him.
"Sure darling. Whatever you want."
I start writing down a list of names of fans I want to invite to the wedding.
Sophie; she is so sweet and caring.
Madelyn; she is so funny.
Penny; she knows how to make people smile.
A few to start with.
2 weeks until the wedding
Selena and I are going to go pick out my wedding dress. This has come so fast. The wedding is going to be here before we know it.
"Oh my goodness, Tay come here." Selena says and walks towards a dress. I come over to her.
"Oh my gosh." I say. As I go try it on I'm already in love with it.
"Taylor, you look perfect." Selena said almost in tears.
"Awe Selena, don't cry. You'll make me cry." I tell her about to be in tears.
"It's just , we've grown up together and now your getting married. I'm so happy for you." She tells me.
I almost start crying and I hug her.

Tom's POV
Taylor and Selena are going out together today. Austin said he wanted to talk to me. And I needed to ask him something.
*doorbell ringing*
"Hi Austin." I say and let him in.
"Hey Tom." He says.
"Tom, since you're marrying my older sister, and I know you will do this, please keep an eye on her. She's never been in a relationship where she's actually truly happy. Please keep her happy." He said.
"Don't worry, I will." I tell him.
"Can I ask you something?" I ask him.
"Sure." He says.
"Austin, would you like to be my best man?" I ask him.
"Are you kidding, I would love to." He says and gives me a hug.
"Thanks." I say to him and we both start laughing.
Soon I hear a car pull up. Taylor's home. Once the door opens all I hear is laughter.
I get up to see her and Austin follows me.
"Hi my soon to be wife." I say and kiss her on the lips.
"Hi my soon to be husband." She says back. And Selena and Austin laugh.
"Hi Austin." Taylor said and rolled her eyes. Then we all started laughing.
1 week until the wedding
Taylor's POV
1 week. 1 week from now I will be in a wedding dress. In front of the person I love. The media is excited for me too. Which is strange but I love it. I am inviting my family, friends, and a few fans. They know who they are. They got personally invited by me. I had called them. They all screamed and cried.
Wait, what if this is all a stunt. What if I'm dreaming. What if I had never met Tom in real life. What if he actually doesn't love me.
All these thoughts kept going through my head but disappeared when I felt soft lips plant on mine.
"I love you." Was all he said.
Tom's POV
I walked into mine and Taylor's room and noticed that she looked a little stressed out. I know she was thinking of the wedding. And usually she thinks of the worst. All I did was just walk over there and kiss her. She relaxed as I told her I loved her. I really don't want her thinking of all the bad things. She probably thinks that I'm like the others and is going to leave her in the middle of our wedding. That's wrong though. I would never leave her. Even if it would cost my career. And it doesn't. She is the love of my life. And always will be. That's why I proposed to her. She knows I love her. All of the sudden our front door slams open.