C9 - Say You Love Me Too

Start from the beginning

"Ey?! And who the hell are you to tell me what I will or will not do?!" I ask, walking to the backdoor.

"You can't break my heart again, Bria."

"Have you ever even considered what you're doing to that woman. That woman you call your wife?" I ask, turning around to face him. "Hmmm?"

"She knows we're more than friends."

Bullshit. "You're a terrible liar."

"Well, she'll know today. I'll tell her today."

Bullshit! "You're still a terrible liar." I tell him before opening the door, I step down the patio seeing the farm animals. Damn things need to be fed way too many times for me. I mean, I don't do anything between feeding times but they're far too much to maintain.

Thomas takes a few mint leaves from the makeshift garden dad had set up. He chews on them. His chewing always bothered me, he was always so polite with everything he did, but when it came to chewing, he couldn't control himself.

"We could start a life together. Here." He mentions the land dad owns.

I begin with the chickens, giving them a handful of seeds dad had left and labeled for them. I was thankful to him for that, animals really were never my thing. I don't know anything about these animals. The chickens go wild for the food, so I throw in another handful.

"You're over feeding them." Thomas hums.

I ignore him, moving onto the sheep. I gather a bit of their food as well. The maintenance behind it all is quite maddening.

"I wouldn't erase any of it, Bria." He tells me calmly. "I can't just not see you again. Listen to me, I can't, I can't go on again without you."

He reaches for me, but I pull away.

"I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't do anything without thinkin' about you." He doesn't pull away. "I never knew I needed someone like I do you."

"Stop." I beg.

"I know," He whispers, taking a slow step towards me. "I know this ain't right, Bria. But I'm made for you, and you're made for me. Please, ey, don't go."

I get lost in the sight of his eyes. I can't go on again without you. His words manage to push me off of the train I was on, heading back to the ships. I had fallen in love with him so fast, it was effortless and easy. Why can't I just fall out of love, as quickly.

I snap out of it, remembering everything. His lips on her neck, him undoing his pants.

"I'm leaving, and you can't stop me. I am leaving. For my sanity, and for the sake of your union."

"Fuck my union, fuck your sanity-" He reaches for my body and kisses my lips fast. I pull myself back pushing him back from me. "Fuck it!" He tells me. 

"What are you doing?!" I storm towards the horses. I need to finish feeding these animals, go into the house and find dads shotgun to chase away this lunatic.

"Showing you I love you."

"You sicken me." I scoff, rolling my eyes as Tommy trails after me. He follows me, really breathing down my neck as I toss food over the gate to the chickens and then I move onto the full horses, dads went against keeping the ponies and bought three horses. I get carrots out of my basket, ready to feed them.