#Momochallenge

So last night/this morning at around like 1:00am me and my friend OscarHDXD  were texting about the whole Momo thing.

We want to text the number on Monday and skip third period to do it.

We were debating on doing it or not but then decided not to. We were not going to text the number.

We were both kinda freaked out about it and decided to go to bed.

This morning at around 11:30am I'm at tennis. I'm taking a break and I check my phone.

On WhatsApp there's five messages.

I'm just like oh okay it's just my friend cause we're hanging out today.

When I opened it, I saw the fucking picture of Momo.

My dad was on the tennis courts with my sister and I'm on the side of the court.

Tears were in my eyes and I told him I was going to the bathroom.

As I'm running out to the door as fast as I can, I'm looking through the texts.

The first one said:

Hi laila

The second one said:

How r u

Then the third one said:

Why did u get in a fight with ur dad

I couldn't even read through the other two cause I was panicking so much.

I ran outside and immediately called OscarHDXD

I explained everything and I was promising I didn't text the number cause I still wanted to last night, but he told me not to.

Then my friend, let's call her Julia.

She texted me saying she got a text from a random number on WhatsApp.

At this point I'm like trying to talk on the phone without crying and my hands are shaking while I'm texting.

It was so fucking scary.

Then Julia texts me saying that our "friend" Sophia pulled a prank on us.

So it was a fucking prank.

This is what she texts me:

She even tried to call me before I texted her, but I declined it right away

Number one: how the fuck did she get my number. She doesn't have it.

Number two: why me? I don't even talk to her

Number three: she like hates me and "wants me out of 'her' friend group." So why beg for my forgiveness?

Number four: You can pay me back by letting me punch you and rearrange your face. I'll give it for free too.

Number five: I'm actually debating to fight her on Friday. Like I'm so close to actually doing it. I'm still debating on it.

Ok that's the end of my story. This actually happened to me today.

Just a reminder, if you see stuff like this, immediately just scroll past it. Don't be stupid like me and look into it and almost text it. DONT DO IT. It's so scary. I'm still panicking and my hands are lightly shaking while I'm typing this. Guys don't be stupid. Stay safe, eat food.