introduction

okay, so this is obviously gonna be a lowercase book. i'll give a little info about the first couple of chapters.

so, the first couple of chapters are just some fillers to get you some knowledge about where this story's going.

and yes, it is based on the song "the broken hearts club" by gnash. it's a pretty good song, and i totally think that ya'll should read it.

i'm still pretty new to writing, and the journal style of writing is one that i find easier than the others. much more faster and straightforward.

i'm most likely to update this every week with at least 3 chapters. and no, i'm not updating it this week because exams happen to be the same week of the publishing of this chapter and this book. kinda stupid for making a book on exams week, but that's just how i live this life of mine.

i'm still a beginner, so don't come for me and my spelling mistakes. i just hope that this book can go somewhere at least.

i'll also be putting little acknowledgements at the end of each chapter, dedicated to Jenna (i capitalized her name cuz' she's pretty important to me). the girl's an amazing writer, but she sadly left this world. she inspired me a lot, despite me not really knowing her. her book are a bunch of jimin×bts stuff, so check it out. you'll notice how my writing style doesn't have much a voice, and i kinda like it like that.

anyways, hope ya'll enjoy my shitty writing.

til' next time, my friends.

☆]☆[☆]☆[☆]☆[☆]☆[☆]☆