[6]

Auroras POV

It's sunny out today, which is really weird because this is forks, I swear it never stops raining. But because it is sunny for the first time in ages, I got to put on nice clothes. Which, not gonna lie, kinda excited me.

I chose this because it'll keep me a bit warmer if it decides to get a little cold, but I've got my coat in my bag just in case

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I chose this because it'll keep me a bit warmer if it decides to get a little cold, but I've got my coat in my bag just in case.
"They're not here" I voice from above me says, it Jessica. She's trying to get her tan in but obviously that's not working because she's still just as pasty as yesterday. "Whenever the weathers nice the cullens disappear" she tells Bella, who is looking around for them, "What, so they just ditch?" I ask, "No" Jessica says, "Doctor and Mrs Cullen yank em' out for like hiking and camping. I tried that on my parents, not even close" She finishes. I nod my head and go back to drawing. The thing is with me and Jessica, if she's not being a Bitch to me, I won't be a bitch to her, real simple. "Guys" Angela says, running and sitting beside me, "I'm going to prom with Eric, it just took control and asked" I smile at her before pulling her into a hug, "Well don Ang!" I say pulling away. Bella leans past me and hugs her too, "See? I knew you could it" She tells Angela, letting go and sitting back down beside me. "Are you sure you two have to go out of town?" Angela asks us, "Yea, it's this family thing" I say. "Okay, we should go shopping in port angles before all the good dresses get clean out" Jessica says, right before the bell goes, "port angles? Mind if we come?" Bella asks, My head flies over towards her and I raise my eyebrows, "Uh yea? I need you twos opinion" Angela says in a duh tone.

——

We're sitting in the dress shop with Angela and Jessica. "Rory, you're good a fashion, does this green go with me?" Jessica asks, "oh god no" I say, quickly standing up and grabbing two pink dresses. I see her face faulted but I quickly lifts back up as I put the dresses against her to see if it looks good. "Here, try these two" I say, hanging them to her. "Thanks" She says with a small smile, walking into the dressing room, "Hey, what about this one?" Angela asks me. I turn around and see her with a light blue dress on. I think for a minute before grabbing a purple one of the rack, "The blue doesn't look bad" I tell her, "but I feel like purples more of your colour Ang" holding the dress up against her like I did with Jessica. "Thanks Rory" And disappears into the dressing room. Once both Angela and Jessica come out I sit back down beside Bella, who puts her feet on my lap, not that I mind though. That's when a group of boys come and tap on the window, some wolf whistling and a guy complimenting Jessica's boobs. I shiver runs down my spine as a guy taps the window gaining mine and Bella's attention, winking at me and smirking at Bella. "That is uncomfortable" Jessica says, "That's disgusting" Bella and I say together. "Bella, what do you think?" Jessica asks, "It looks great" Bella says again. I roll my eyes before turning to Jess "Pink is definitely your colour Jess" I say with a small smile, she smiles brightly at me before Angela speaks up, "You've said that about the last five dresses though" looking kind of sad, "Yea, I mean I just really want to go to this book store" Bella tells them, starting to grab her stuff "meet you guys at the restaurant?" Bella asks them, "Are you sure?" Jessica asks. "Yea" Bella says before standing up. "Come on Ro" she says to me, "oh okay, see you girls later" I say, grabbing my bag and skipping off too Bella before stopping her. "Hang on, I'm putting my coat on" I tell her.