When we left the cafeteria, Georgia ran up to us and grabbed ahold of my arm. This sort of became a normal routine, Georigia would try way too hard to get my attention and I would try and let her down softly. Georgia was actually a very pretty girl, she just tries way too hard. She had natural brunette hair, however she dyed it blonde, and she drew her eyebrows on so she looked like she had two large slugs above her eyes. Her mascara and eye make up was that heavy, she couldn't open her eyes properly. I felt sorry that girls felt like they had to try this hard to impress guys.

"Luke! Oh my God! You were amazing on saturday!" Georgia squealed making me wince in pain.

"Georgia, I'm glad you liked it." I smiled slowly pulling my arm out of her extremely tight grasp. Even if she didn't think so, I needed blood circulation in my arm, it's kind of vital to play guitar and do normal everyday activities.

Georgia pouted, "Luke, are you free tonight? I need help with my english homework." she smirked walking beside me as I tried to make my way quickly to history.

"I'm afraid that I have to go and visit my mum's friends, sister's, cousin's, boss's, son's, girlfriend's hamster has just died and I promised to help them bury it." I excused myself cringing at how bad my excuse actually was. I had to think of something complicated didn't I? I couldn't think of anything simple like my brother asked me to go see a football game or something. "I'm sure Calum is free though."

It's was Calum's turn. The guys designed a rota where everytime a girl hits on me and I turn them down, I say that maybe Calum or Michael could help them. I go back and forth between the two, last girl I put down I said Michael, so of course it's Calum's turn.

"Oh, ok.. Well I hope your fake friend's girlfriend's fake hamster is happy in fake hamster heaven." Georgia spat rolling her eyes at me. "You could've just said you weren't interested." she said in a 'duh' voice before walking off letting me give off a loud sigh of relief. I wasn't embarrassed, she embarrassed herself with all the throwing herself at me. I just turned her down, I've done nothing but tell a terrible excuse to be embarrassed for.

I walked into history and sat down next to Emily, giving her a quick hello I pulled out my history and lyric book sitting them ontop of the table. Usually in history I didn'tt listen, especially when learning about the World Wars. I didn't find it interesting, I knew most of what Mr Small was telling me.

Yes my history teacher is called Mr Small. The story behind his name is actually quite comical, he told us it the first day of our history lessons. Basically his great, great, great, great grandad moved here from Italy and didn't speak a word of English and he didn't understand a word of what they were saying. Now Mr Small's grandad was an extraordinarily small man, so the Australian goverment gave him the surname Small. This small gene has gone through the generations as my history teacher was 5 foot 2 inches. Which I found cute, I'm over a foot taller than this guy and he thinks that he has more authority than me.

"Now class, you can't just think that you don't need to know history, like the good Churchill once said. 'Those who don't learn about history, repeat it.'" Mr Small paused for a moment and thought, "at least, I think that's what he said."

The class chuckled, Mr Small was a bit of an airhead, he was all over the place. It was kind of like all the try hard girls at this school in one man. Pulling off his glasses he puffed air onto the follicles and wiped them clean with the bottom of his white shirt, making it turn a nasty brown colour. Seriously, what did he do to make his glasses that dirty?

In looks Mr Small reminds me of Mr Happy. He was round and he was always smiling, he loved his job, there was no other way to put it.

"Sir, what did God say?" Michael chuckled knowing this'll get a kick out of him.