I Don't Wanna Live Forever....

Start from the beginning

I then pressed a button, and the doors opened, and both of us walked in, and as soon as the doors closed, I pressed another button, and the elevator started flying. As we were traveling to my after's house, I tentatively asked Charlie "How...how is she doing?" He knew exactly who I meant by "She", and he responded quietly "Terrible. You broke her heart, you know? She hasn't been able to get out of bed except to eat, she can't even talk to her family without snapping at us for no reason, and she cries herself to sleep every night. It's terrible. I've never seen her this bad." I felt terrible. I knew that this was all my fault, and I wanted to make it up to her. But I just didn't know how. I looked to Charlie and said carefully "I...want to make it up to her. But I don't know how. What should I do? You probably have some sort of idea." He thought a while, and then said to me "How about you sing her a song. She absolutely loves music, so that might at least get her out of bed if nothing else. Okay?" I nodded, and said back "But what should I sing?" And he responded "How about 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever' by Zayn and Taylor Swift? She love that song." I thought a bit, and I remembered hearing that song before a couple times, but I didn't remember a few words, but since Charlie had heard it with Samantha, he knew them, and helped me with it. We came up with a plan; He would do the background vocals, and I would sing the rest of it. Simple enough I suppose. Just as we finished the plan, we landed in front of my father's building. I shuddered, and we got out and started walking to the house.

After a bit of walking, we got to the door, and I said nervously "Um, I think we have the wrong house..." and tried to walk away, but Charlie grabbed my sleeve and pointed to the gold plate next to the door: "Dr. Wilbur Wonka, Dentist Practitioner" Charlie knocked on the door, and he came to the door and said "Do you have an appointment?" to which Charlie responded "No, but he's overdue." Father looked at me, and said "Alright then. Come in."

Time skip to after he appointment because I'm sure most of you know what happens and I'm lazy sowwyyyyyyy.

Well, that was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. We talked with my father for a while, and we made up, and he said he wanted to see us again for a visit. As we walked back to the elevator, this time I didn't run into it (thankfully, I don't think my face could take it again) and we flew back to the Bucket's house. I was extremely nervous, but as soon as we landed, I saw Samantha kind of peek out of her window, and open it slightly. I was so happy to finally see her face again, but I was greeted by a very unhappy angel; "Go away Wonka! I don't want to talk to you right now." But Charlie spoke up for me. "Um, Sam? Mr. Wonka has something he wants to...say. Can you just listen a little bit? For me?" He then gave the puppy eyes, and I heard her slightly sigh, and open her window completely, sticking her head out of it, waiting. I took a shaky breath, and we began singing:

3rd Person P.O.V.

Charlie: Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh. Oh Woah Oh, Oh oh oh oohh, oh ohh.

Willy: Been sitting eyes wide open, behind these four walls hopin' you'd call. It's just a cruel existence like there's no point hopin' at all.

(Sam's eyes open wider, and she opens her mouth slightly in shock as Willy continues)

Willy: Baby, baby! I feel crazy! Up all night, all night and every day. Give me something, but you just say nothing. What is happening to me?! And I don't wanna live forever, cuz I know I'll be livin' in vain. And I don't wanna fit wherever, I just wanna keep calling your name. Until you come back home!