Tom and Jerry

Before taking a short break, I thought of writing an OS. ❤

》》》》

Childhood

Neil - Mommmmmmm !! ( screams )

Shweta came running towards him.

Shweta - What happened ? ( scared )

Neil - See, this lizard have thrown her chewing gum in my hairs. I am feeling sticky mom. ( pouts )

A cute girl was standing there clad in yellow frock with a cute pout adoring her face. She was non other than Tillu's Avni.

Avni - Shweta ma, he is at fault not me. ( pouts ). His hairs resembles with garbage bin, what's my fault ? ( battling her eyelashes )

Before Neil can speak anything, Shweta took him inside in order to avoid any future arguments.

Night time

Neil - Neela ma.

Avni came towards the hall after she heard her tillu's voice. Neil ignored her while she frowns.

Neil - Mom have send these sweets for you. ( forwarding a box to Neela )

Neela - Thanks sweetheart, but what happened to your hairs ?

Neil glared at Avni while she shook her head negatively indicating him to not reveal her name infront of her mother.

Neil - Nothing ma.

He was about to leave but stopped after hearing Avni's voice.

Avni - Mr. Tillu. ( softly )

Neil - What ? ( still angry )

Avni opens her fist full of Neil's favourite chocolates, Neil smiles at her.

Avni - Solly. ( cutely )

Neil - It's okay. ( smiles )

Avni gave him chocolates.

Neil - So sweet of you but you know what you are still a lizard. ( pokes his tongue out at her )

Avni - Youuuuu !! ( gritting her teeth )

And here they started their regular task i.e chasing each other.

Avni - I won't leave you tillu. ( still running )

Neil - Catch me if you can, lizard. ( still running )

Neela was puzzled with the happenings.

Neela - Tom and Jerry. ( sighs )

》》》》》》

School time

Neil - Avni see there is a spaceship there. ( pointing in some direction )

Avni - Really !! ( smiles widely ) Where ? I want to meet alien ? ( cutely )

She looked into some direction but didn't found anything.

Avni - Tillu.

She looked back and found that Neil was missing, then her gaze shifted towards her lunchbox and she found her lunchbox empty.

Avni - Tillu. ( screams )

They started chasing each other.

Avni was blabbering in anger while Neil was giggling.

Their friends were watching the entire scenario with helpless expressions.

Friends - Tom and Jerry. ( slaps their foreheads )