Part 14

Ximen's lips curled into a smile when he heard Xiaoyou's footsteps hurrying after him. Without turning around, he led the way up the staircase and towards his bedroom, where soft music was already playing and the lights were dimmed. It had taken all of his willpower not to skip dinner and just grab her to him already, especially when he saw that she had come prepared. Her skin looked radiant and she looked amazing in her new dress and heels. He had come prepared too, because he was determined to make her first time a night she would always remember.

He opened the door to his room and waited until she entered, then he shut the door behind her and locked it. Suddenly, Xiaoyou grabbed him to her and kissed him with a hunger that he had never felt from her before. He allowed himself to enjoy the heat of her kiss and the way she pressed her body to his, before taking her by the shoulders and slowly pulling away. "Baby, we're not rushing this," he said gently, and she pouted at him. "But--" "Can you tell me what you want me to do to you? Tell me, not show me," he said, releasing her shoulders and standing in front of her. He waited for her reply, and watched as she opened her mouth but no words came out. Her face turned red, and he said, "You see? Just trust me and follow my lead." He reached out for her, and she came to him slowly. 

He dipped his head down to hers and captured her lips in a slow and sensual kiss. She matched the intensity of his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck. He held her by the hips and pulled her closer to him, pressing himself against her. He was already hard from the little game he had played over the dinner table, as he gazed at her and imagined all of the things he wanted to do to her. She let out a moan when she felt him, and he let his hands roam her body as their kiss deepened. Her hands went into his hair as they shared open-mouthed kisses, and she breathed his name as he trailed kisses down her neck. He reached for the front of her dress and undid its buttons one by one without breaking his kisses, and he carefully slipped the dress from her shoulders and down her arms, letting it drop to the floor. He pulled away just enough to look at her, standing there in a sexy lace slip and heels. "You're beautiful," he whispered, and she blushed. He took off his shirt then gently backed her to the bed, and as she sat down, he knelt before her and propped her leg up on his thigh. He took of her shoe then planted a kiss on her leg. He slowly kissed his way up her calves, and she began to squirm when his lips touched her thighs. He slowly pushed the slip higher and higher, trailing kisses upwards, until he saw her panties. "Baby..." she moaned as her thighs parted slightly. He let himself breathe in her scent, but surprised her when he continued to trail his kisses upwards until his body covered hers and he brought his lips back to hers.

He could feel the heat of her skin against his as they kissed, and he caressed her arms and shoulders. Her hands were going up and down his back as she drew him closer to her, and he let his hands roam the side of her body. He shifted his weight so that he could cup her breast, and he dipped his head down to kiss it through the lace of her slip. He rained tiny kisses on her breasts as he slowly pushed the thin straps of her slip down her shoulders, until both of her breasts were revealed to him. He fondled one and gently took the other into his mouth, sucking on it gently. She let out a moan as she held his head and he took his time sucking and licking her breasts while his hands went down her body to push the slip up and caress her thighs. He could tell that the passion was overwhelming her as she closed her eyes, but he commanded softly, "Keep your eyes open, baby. Watch me." She opened her eyes and watched as he pulled the slip lower and lower, trailing kisses down her stomach, until finally he pulled the slip away from her body and tossed it to the floor. He lay in between her legs, nibbling at the flesh just above her panties, and he knew she could feel his breath on her because she involuntarily spread her legs wider. He could see that she was already wet, but he forced himself to take his time. She inhaled sharply when he kissed her mound, and he saw that she was still watching him. He nuzzled her slowly, keeping his gaze on her, and they locked eyes as he slowly pulled her panties off. "Ximen..." she said nervously, and he smiled at her reassuringly. "Relax..." he said, and with his gaze locked on hers, he gave her a little lick down there. Her hips jerked in response, and he began to tease her with little licks. As she writhed against him, he began to lick her more aggressively until finally, he pushed her thighs open to kiss her completely. Xiaoyou began to moan incoherently as she threw her head back and gripped the sheets underneath her. She was about to come undone, but he couldn't let that happen. Not yet. So once she was on the brink, he pulled away and kissed her stomach softly. 

She moaned in protest when he stood up, but her eyes widened when she saw how he made quick work of his clothes and he stood in front of her, naked. Seeing her naked on the bed now made him realize what he was about to do, and it was important to him that she knew something. "Xiaoyou, I've never-- not without--" he cleared his throat, trying to find the right words to put it delicately. "Ximen," she said softly, and when he looked at her, he knew that she understood what he was trying to say. Just as she always did. He covered her with the entire length of his body, relishing the feeling of being skin to skin from head to toe. He kissed her deeply, and felt her legs wrap around his. He kissed his way up and down her body again, making their temperatures rise, and he made his way back down to kiss her intimately while his hands fondled her breasts. He didn't stop kissing her until he felt the ecstasy rising in her, and that was when he made his way back up her body. He entered her slowly just as she was coming undone, and because she was delirious with desire, she hardly felt the initial stab of pain that came with him breaking through that final barrier. He thrust in and out of her slowly at first, marveling at the feeling of her heat and tightness around his naked manhood, then as she clawed at him trying to pull him closer to her, his thrusts became more forceful. She wrapped her entire body around him as they rocked together so hard that the bed was creaking beneath them. They kissed torridly, loved each other passionately, moaned so loudly together, until finally, Xiaoyou felt a force so intense that she couldn't help but scream his name as she came. The sensation of her coming undone was enough to send Ximen over the edge, and he yelled her name as he spent himself inside her. They rode the waves of passion together, rocking against one another, until their rhythm slowed and they held each other tightly.

Finally, Ximen withdrew from her and reached for the towel on his nightstand. He cleaned her up carefully, then drew her close to his side. Xiaoyou wrapped her arms around him and they lay that way for a while, enjoying the feeling of their nakedness. "How do you feel?" he asked worriedly, tipping her chin up to look at him. Xiaoyou's eyes shone brightly as she replied softly, "I've never been better." She hugged him tight and rested her head against his chest, "Thank you for making my first time amazing." "You are amazing," he said softly, "And I'm so lucky to love you." "I love you too," she replied sleepily, and he felt her nodding off to sleep. Ximen held Xiaoyou tight, thanking his lucky stars that finally, he had someone that he wanted to cuddle with for the rest of the night, and for the rest of his life.