Man vs chicken Origins- chapter 1

In a town called Trasinville ,In a country called Foturas ,deep in the forest on the outskirts of the town was a secret dojo shrouded by passages and hidden tunnels.

There were several traps and pits. One contained hungry snakes,another contained a whispering shadow demon,another contained a wolf with chainsaws while another had a hologram of the soppiest romantic comedy movie ever (which is the worst one of all). Horrible!!!
If you were lucky then you would have found the gleaming red dojo and inside there was the sound of fighting.
Six ninjas were maintaining a fighting stance. Two with swords, one with a bo staff and one with nun chucks. All of them surrounded a smallish ninja who looked like a chicken.
The first ninja attacked with three punches and an elbow. But the chickenja dodged the punches and caught the elbow and flung him. The ninja got up and tried to sweep his legs b but the chickenja kneed him in the stomach and kicked his legs.  The second and third ninjas attacked with their swords except the chickenja ran on both their swords and round house kicked both of them. They still got up nonetheless and delivered knee kicks but he flung one and punched the other. The nun chuck ninja swung and twirled his nun chucks and did a flip but the chickenja slid between his legs and turned him over then elbowed him in the stomach and gave him a round house kick. The fifth had a bo staff which he twirled between his fingers and poked the chickenja but the chickenja kicked the staff out of his hands and punched him In the face and kicked his shin. The last ninja did several flips and several kicks and actually hit the chickenja. Then the chickenja did a flip of his own and punched the ninja in the stomach, face,and leg. And all the ninjas fell.
All the ninjas turned to pixels because they were just simulations. "You have done well ,Mike "Said a voice from the shadows. The voice belonged to an old man wearing a red karate gi and he had a long white beard with grey hair cause he was really, really old. The old man was eating chips. "You are almost done with your training except for....chips!!!" He said suddenly as he threw his chip bag and as Mike was clearing his chip covered face, the old man appeared behind him and tried to jab him in the back but Mike caught his hand but the old man flung him on the mat. The old man turned to pixels because he was also a simulation. "JK, I am the real me. Psych. "He disappeared because he was also a simulation. "Who is the actual Master Kikbut?" Mike asked."Me" said all the Master Kikbuts and they all pixelized. The real one came and whispered "BOO!!" Which made Mike jump. Suddenly there was some music and then Mike's wrist phone(That was like a phone and a bracelet combined) started to glow and a hologram of a male and female chicken. "Hey there,mike the tyke "said the male chicken "we just called to see how you're doing with you're karate". "Hello Kikbut." Said the female chicken.
"Yo"said Kikbut. The male chicken said."We just called to say well...you see...."
"Oh Mike, you're in charge of Cluck Tech. " "Wait what?" Asked Mike ."Felicia, seriously, you should have given him the news gently. Yeah and you're babysitting Charlie you're nephew at Cluck manor his parents are going with us to Trofiti the most beautiful tropical island in Foturas,George will come pick you up. Oh and assassins are out there so be safe. Kay bye." Mike was frozen with shock and Master Kikbut said "You heard your parents,get moving and bring me some cash money. Whatever you do never forget your training. It will help you no matter what happens Remember focus is the key.Say bye to Mike ,ninjas ."
"Bye!!" Chorused all the ninjas. Master Kikbut sent Mike down a chute where he landed in front of the forest where Mike's butler George Dickson was waiting with the limousine. George was an old man wearing a black suit and tie and had a beard and mustache and a comb over. "I know everything. Good day master Mike". Mike entered the limo still shocked as George played his favorite song 'Stay by Zedd and Alessia Cara.