Prologue

*3rd Person POV*

"Oy,Ishigami...Do you have any data for this Kid Named...Y/N?"

"Y/N huh.....I have a file,but I think it won't really help much..."

Miyuki Shirogane,The Student Council President,Leans down to Yu Ishigami,The Student Council Treasurer's Laptop,It was a good thing he brought it today.

The File about this "Y/N" were written as.

"Name:Y/N
Age:16
Height:4'11
Likes:Carbonated Drinks
Dislikes:????
Aliases:The Supreme Leader of Evil,Crowned Prince of Lies.

Bio:Claims to be the Supreme Leader of Evil of a Secret Evil Organization with over 10,000 members,Only to also claim it's a lie later on...Nobody knows What the truth and lies in his words."

"That's all?" Shirogane questioned the Treasurer.

"That's all I have of him,I admit that he terrifies me to the point where I can't be close to him...He'd always whip up some terrifying expressions that could kill a Cat."
Ishigami shook from his seat until he decided to also question the President.

"But why The Sudden Interest in him, Kaichou?"

"He had been Causing Troubles all over the School,We have to take action before it gets out of hand."

*Creak*

The Door Opened slowly revealing two Girls that're also members of the Student Council happily talking.

"Ah,Fujiwara Shoki,Shinomiya...So Glad that you could Join us." Shirogane welcomed them.

Shinomiya started to Glare at Ishigami,making the Boy uncomfortable.

"Do you two know this Student?" The President Gestured to Ishigami's laptop Where Y/N's data-but-not-really-useful-data is on display.

"Nope! I've never met him before! What kind of Outfit is he wearing?" Said Chika Fujiwara,The Student Council Secretary.

"Oh? I've actually met him before...He came of to me as annoying." Kaguya Shinomiya,The Student Council Vice President,Shared to the other Members.

"Mind telling us in Full Detail?"
Shirogane asked.

Shinomiya nodded as she began.

*Flashback*

It was a normal day for Kaguya Shinomiya,Thinking of a way to make Kaichou confess his love to her is what considered as normal now.

But all that thinking and daydreaming was interrupted when someone that wasn't in a uniform almost ran into her.

"Ooh! You gotta watch out there!" He exclaimed a smile on his face as if nothing happened.

"You were the one who wasn't paying attention...Running in the Halls is still wrong even if You and I are High Schoolers now."
Shinomiya quickly explained not wanting to draw the conversation further.

"Nishishi~ I'm the Supreme Leader of Evil Y'know? I don't follow any rules...I do what I please!" He laughed

She didn't like this comment...not one bit,Her Natural Glare brushed the expression on her face causing the boy to step back.

But what she isn't expecting is for him to just laugh it off.

"Hahaha! That's so mean~"

"You think this is a Joke?"

"Joke~? No! I was truthfully hurt y'know? I think I'm gonma cry!"

Shinomiya turned her back on him finally having enough of his nonesense.