CHARCTER IDEA

" Ha! You couldn't save all of me, could you? You just had to make it even, didn't ya Toothless!"

BASIC;

Full Name; Hedvika Horrendous Haddock III

Preferred Name; Hiccup

Nicknames/ Aliases; Daughter of Stoick the Vast, Heir to the Throne of Berk, Champion of Dragons, Chief Hiccup, Young Chief of Berk, Master Hiccup, Princess Outpost, Hic, Hiccup, Pegleg, Peggy, Sir Talks-a-lot, Hiccup the Obvious, Malnourished Runt with Bad Hair and a Twig for a Neck, One-legged Dictator with a Weak Chin

Titles; Chief of the Hooligans, Unofficial Chief of Dragon Edge, Chief of Berk

Age ; 20

Date of Birth ; October 21

Sexuality;  Pansexual

Species; Human

Birthplaces; Berk

Second Home; Dragon's Edge

Current Residence; Storybrooke, Maine

PERSONALITY;

Personality Type ; INTP - THE ARCHITECT

  Hiccup is a very witty, sarcastic girl. She appears very well-spoken, but a bit shy at times. Despite the fact that her father is the chief, she is not easily accepted into her village and is seen as a nuisance, which makes her reserved. She is picked on by her peers for her weak nature, but what she lacks in strength, she makes up for in intelligence and her devoting kindness. Hiccup's strongest trait is her bright and shining compassion and empathy. She was able to put himself in Toothless's place when she had the knife raised to kill him, and in her own words, "I looked at him, and I saw myself". This empathy allowed her to understand and befriend Toothless, and through her other dragons and seeing the creatures beyond their exterior. It is this empathy that changed the world of dragons and Vikings. It ended the war and began the age of Dragon Training. Hiccup has a very strong and unbreaking moral compass.

Alignment;

Chaotic Good::

While creatures of this alignment view freedom and the randomness of actions as ultimate truths, they likewise place value on life and the welfare of each individual. Respect for individualism is also great. By promoting the philosophy of chaotic good, characters of this alignments seek to spread their values throughout the world. To the chaotic good individual, freedom and independence are as important to life and happiness. The ethos views this freedom as the only means by which each creature can achieve true satisfaction and happiness. Law, order, social forms, and anything else which tends to restrict or abridge individual freedom is wrong, and each individual is capable of achieving self-realization and prosperity through himself, herself, or itself. Chaotic good characters are strong individualists marked by a streak of kindness and benevolence. They believe in all the virtues of goodness and right, but they have little use for laws and regulations. They have no use for people who "try to push folk around and tell them what to do." Their actions are guided by their own moral compass which, although good, may not always be in perfect agreement with the rest of society. These characters are basically good, but tend to be selfish and maybe a bit greedy. They tend to hold personal freedom and welfare above anything else. The chaotic good dislikes confining laws, self-discipline, and they distrust authority.