"Ne, Arioka-kun." asked Takaki while taking off his shirt and changed it with a clean one.

"Hm?"

"What should i do for tomorrow? Where should i take him?" Takaki began to panic, approaching where Daiki sat. He had never felt a date, due to his lack of experince, he asking for Daiki's advices.

Daiki was very knowledgeable about dating stuff, his ex-girlfriends were countless, knowing that he was pretty popular among women due to his cute face, funny, able to make songs and the bonus was his DJ skill, but it was a pity since he was uhm....a shortie. Oops.

"Hmm... to a romantic place, for sure. There are so many cafes in that area, just try it one by one." Daiki answered nonchalant because he couldn't stand the smell of his body which was enough to make cockroaches didn't want to get near to him. Then he heading for the bathroom outside the room.

"So, i will take him to my favorite place, then."

Takaki started thinking about many things for tomorrow, he had thought about wherever and whatever he would go and do, until he fell asleep with his head on the multipurpose table while his hand held a note entitled "The Perfect Date".

Daiki, who had finished taking a shower, saw his beloved friend asleep but could only shake his head and smile thinly.

"I hope you will be happy with him, Yuya."

.

.

.

Takaki played Brian Mcknight "Marry Your Daughter" with a grand piano which was intentionally provided by the cafe owner. Long before he knew this place, the owner only put this grand piano as a display, no one had played it. Most of them only took a glance on it then heading for their lunch. Thus, the owner kept it in the warehouse.

Since Takaki often came to this cafe and the owner knew he could play a piano, the owner took it out again, moreover it could entertain the other customers who stopped by due to exhaustion walked down the zoo.

It was almost 11 o'clock, good he had no class today, all the lecturers weren't able to come due to other activities which were more important and emergency.

"Baka, why did i not ask for his id Line, how did he know i'd be here. Tsk!" Takaki mumbled due to his carelessness.

He looked around hoping to find the beautiful man, but still not found. Sure thing he would't come, it's impossible if someone you just met knew where you were.

While continuing to play a piano, suddenly someone talked to him. The voice sounds familiar, it came from behind.

"You're so good at it!" the beautiful man, Inoo Kei, showed his perfect smile.

"Eh?" Takaki turned around with astonishment look but also sparkled. Someone he had been waiting for was right before him.

"Brian Mcknigt - Marry Your Daughter."

"Eh?"

"I love the chorus part."

"Ah... Ah right, I often play it, sometimes I add improvisation in the intro too." Takaki explained his performance frantically since he was still surprised at Inoo's sudden arrival.

"Why are you here? I mean, how can you find me? I didn't say i'd be here."

[3rd day]

"I said 'See you tomorrow', didn't I? You told me you will wait here today."

"Ah, I said that?"