Wade's Question Corner (Episode 3)

Start from the beginning

Tony are you in the lgbtq+ Community or support it?

Tony grabbed Strange and gave him a passionate kiss. "What the fuck do you think?"

"The fans are living for it!" Wade gestured to the roaring crowd. "Hold on, we're still missing the star of our show? Oi! Stark! Where the fuck is Peter?!"

"Watch your language!" Steve said as he came up and slapped Wade in the face.

"What the hELL?!" Wade's voice cracked. Peter came running back in. "Peter! Just in time! The next question is for you! This one is from xoxoxoreena!"

Peter, how did you come out to your dad?

"Well, he came out to me and I just said same." Peter shrugged.

"Kinda underwhelming! The audience is laughing though!" Wade gestured to the audience, who was giving the fakest laughs you had ever heard. "Next question is for Clint from Lillith_Hellfire!"

Clint, would you ever date Pietro if you never met Laura and were younger?

"I would if Wanda wasn't looking at me with that murderous look." Clint sighed. "Alas, thou sister pulls us apart!" Clint put a hand on Pietro's shoulder. "Thou has to moveth on." Clint forced tears to come to his eyes. "Parting is such sweet sorrow!"

"Did you just quote Romeo and Juliet?" Pietro asked.

"Thou will get over thee, one day." Clint sighed dramatically and tip toed away like a ballerina.

"The audience loves the drama!" Wade said, gesturing to the audience, who were bawling their eyes out. "Next question is for Peter! This question is from katsworld123!"

dO yOu lIkE wAfFlEs?

"YeAh i lIkE wAfFlEs" Peter responded as he slid into a split.

Wade clapped. "That was beautiful. Now, next question us for Mr. Stank."

"I swear to fucking god--"

"You're question is from WritersBlock1103!" He pressed the button.

Tony...I don't feel so good. I'm sorry, I don't want to go....

"wHo GaVe yOu ThE rIgHt?!" Tony asked as he stood up. "YOU WANNA FUCKING GO?!"

"Dad--"

"Shut up Peter I'm about to fight someone!" Tony said as he summoned his suit for the second time today.

"Strange, control your man's issues." Wade said as he pinched the bridge of his nose. Strange came up and gently ushered Tony away, as Tony mouthed a 'how dare you'. "Alrighty! Next question is for Petey! You're question is from WritersBlock1103 also! Wait a gosh darn second. I think this might be a question for a different version of Peter. Alrighty, call in the version from 'Some of you will hate this while others will think of it as a treat'."

Peter was ushered out and another Peter was brought in. Wade pushed the button.

Peter, who's the better dad? Steve or Tony?

"Well, I love my parent equally. But if it's the better dad then I'm going with Steve."

"Why's that?!" Tony asked as he poked his head in.

"Because you're a mom, dad." Peter said.

"And don't you fucking forget it." Tony said as Strange pulled him back into the calming room.

"Nice. Next question is for...oh! Me! This one is also from WritersBlock1103!" Wade exclaimed with a twinkle in his eyes.

Wade, who do you like better? White or Yellow?

Yeah Wade? Who do you like better?

I'm obviously the best choice.

"Shit, you can't just put me on the spot like this!" Wade was sweating. "Uh, um, uh, YELLOW!"

FUCK YEAH!

Are you kidding me?

"Sorry, White." Wade chuckled. "Next question is also from me. This one is from xoxoxoreena."

Wade, how do you make everybody's wigs fly like the wind?

"I don't know," Wade said in a husky voice as he leaned into the reader's ear. "I just do~" Wade backed up and a large smile immediately was on his face. "Anywho, next question is for...me again! This one is from Lillith_Hellfire!"

WADE WHY YOU SO CUTE?!

"REALLY?! NO ONE'S EVER CALLED ME CUTE BEFORE!" Wade exclaimed as tears came to his eyes. "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Wade jumped up and down. He quickly calmed himself down. "Sorry, next question is for me again! This time from WritersBlock1103!

Wade, if you came teleport, can you teleport into a pickle jar and get a pickle?

Wade held up a pickle jar. "This is really small." Wade then gasped as he got an idea. "SCOTT!"

"No--"

"PLEASEEEEEEE" Wade exclaimed as he gave him a sad attempt at puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine. Only because I think it's a dope ass idea."

Next thing you know Wade is soaking wet and holding a pickle. He gave it to the reader. "Alright! Next question is for Peter from Lillith_Hellfire!"

Peter, are you and Wade dating or are you bromancing us?

"Fuck, get the other Peter back in here!" Wade ordered. The first Peter was brought back in.

"I'll let you know that Wade is indeed, my boyfriend." Peter said as Wade skipped over and gave Peter a hug.

"Next question is for Steve and Bucky from Lillith_Hellfire!" Wade pressed the button.

Steve and Bucky have you guys ever fûcked?

Bucky turned bright red as Steve walked up. "Yes." Steve stated seriously.

"Ewwwwww" Peter said. At that moment Tony walked back in, covered in hickeys. "BIGGER EWWWWW"

"Last question of the day is for Peter! You're question is from xoxoxoreena!"

Peter, his did you find out Tony was in love with Stephen Strange?

"Well, I was going to ask my dad something but I walked in on them passionately making out." Peter shuddered at the memory. "I was horrified."

"Well, thanks for tuning into this episode of, say it with me now!"

"WADE'S QUESTION CORNER!!!"