Welcome all!

Hello all of you lovely little dorks! As said in the description, this project is made to make people feel better. I'll just give you a little back round at why it was made.

On of my friends was feeling down. Like feeling really bad about herself to the point where it just didn't seem like it would get better, right?

For the sake of her privacy, I won't say her name. She knows I'm putting this up, so I'm in no way talking behind her back.

Any who, in our group we always call her the sunflower. She's sweet, innocent, and just plain loveable.

And I'm sure you all know that when your friend feels down, you want to do everything you possibly can to help them. And if you're anything like me, it can be hard because you're socially awkward and you have no idea how to help.

No fear the sunflower project is here! You in no way are being forced to do this, but it's to help not only you, but your friend feel better!

Back to the story, in the middle of the night when your brain is hardly functioning correctly, I had an idea. Something to help her. So I told the others on this account about it, and they helped mold the project into what it is. And they're helping to spread it around our school.

The next chapter will be about the project. Like what we do exactly and how it works. This was to just like let you know it's not a cult or in any way a bad thing.

For the sake of finding people to read this and spread the news, I'm just going to tag some people. If I tag you and you aren't interested, it's fine! You don't have to respond. But if you are interested, be sure to comment what you think or if you want to do it and need inspiration!

Tagged people:
SamathaCrago
lunar47
Rainbowpride2005
LucyInTheSky04
LoneRabbit
Bughead-Olicity
AngelHalsey0
Chillybean07
kawaiimasta
harnistal
chaos50006
SaoirseHime2000
XxTheAWESOMEauthorxx
Kawaii_Nooodles44
jordy_star13
deeply_in_love_08
-_-percy-jackson-_-
Invisible_Fangirl52
ThatAnimeGirl2
Girl_On_Fire6585
MiraculousButterflyM
jade_rose_angel
AnonymousFanGirl000
Math_Book
AnnabethChase2048
XxAnnaofArendelleX
kristinadragneel
heimdall23
Unknownymous-l
JelsaSnowflakes1
Yukichan715
Selsaofthewolfpack

Sorry if I tagged you twice! Please read part two before you immediately ignore this! But if you really aren't interested, then just let it be.