Reading List Criteria

Are you a brand new writer? Do you want to get your story out there but feel as if it's not getting noticed enough? If your story has five thousand reads or less, continue on for more information on what we're looking for and how to submit!

Important Information:

1. Reader Appropriate: Ensure content of the story is properly rated. Mark it Mature if deemed suitable for ages 17 and up only. Refer to the Content Guidelines for more information.

2. Originality: The stories must be owned by YOU. Plagiarism and piracy is not tolerated anywhere on Wattpad.

3. Profile Suitability: Your story must contain elements any of the genres and have five thousand reads or less in order to make it onto the profile.

4. If you are featured on the Editor's Choice List or are on the Wattpad Studios Hits List, have won a Watty or any other HQ related competition, we will not accept your submission. Remember: this profile is for newer writers who deserve a chance to be seen.

5. Submit only one story per user. We want everyone to have a chance to get their book featured!

What Are We Looking For?

1. Quality: Stories with good grammar, spelling, and coherence will be accepted to our reading lists. Please ensure you have an appropriate and engaging cover.

2. Length: We accept stories of all lengths, though preferably ones that are completed. If your story is ongoing we encourage you to only send in your story if you plan to continue it. This is because we don't wish to direct our readers to stories on an indefinite hiatus.

Please note: We only accept the first story in a series. We also cannot accept excerpts or samples of stories. We ask that you only submit one story at a time (unless you are submitting another users' work).

How Do I Submit?

Once you know which reading list you'd like to apply for, click here: https://goo.gl/forms/hwqXrcnB9Q3XxLjf1. This will be linked as an external link below.

You are welcome to suggest your favorite stories written by other users. Note that the original authors reserve the right to request their story be removed from our list in the event they don't wish to be featured on the profile.

Note: Please be reminded that not all books will be picked. However, if your book has been unsuccessful, we will PM you with the result as well as to why it has not been picked for the reading list. Our goal is to not just help new writers and as well as undiscovered writers get their limelight but to also improve their craft!

Please direct any questions you have about our reading lists via PM. Continue on for descriptions of all the reading lists located on our profile.

We hope to see your submission soon!