chapter 6

"Meanwhile, in Oklahoma..." The narrator then said as Ole drove off in front of the movie theater with Karen beside him as Atticus and Mo sat in the back together.

"Ole, why don't you get the tickets, and I'll park the truck?" Karen suggested.

"Gosh, Karen, I've never had so much fun in my whole life!" Ole smiled.

Karen smiled back to him.

"It's like... It's like... There vas alvays a little boy trapped somevhere inside of me, and now that I met you, I can finally let him out." Ole told her as he looked into her eyes, seeing a little girl version of Karen waving to him.

Ole's younger self seemed to be in his eyes as well and waved back to her. Ole soon handed the keys to Karen as he grinned, getting out of the truck as he went towards the movie theater. Ole smiled at Karen and she smiled back as she started the truck and took off.

"Please... Two for the Love Movie." Ole smiled as he got the tickets.

"There you go." The vendor smiled back, giving him the tickets.

"Danke." Ole grinned and nodded, now waiting for Karen, not realizing he had been trucked.

"Now that's not very nice." The narrator commented.

"Shut up." Karen muttered.

"He's right though," Atticus said to Karen. "I think you love Ole."

Karen didn't say anything, but blushed a little bit.

"I just hope the others are all right." Mo said.

"I hope so too," Atticus replied until he got a text from Cherry and checked it. "I'm sure everything's okay though."

'Mooses can't drive, get me out of this :0' - Cherry

"You think that Cathleen will be okay too?" Mo asked her boyfriend.

"I'm sure she will," Atticus replied. "I feel bad for her. All she wanted to do was to be a hero and save Rocky and Bullwinkle."

"Is that why you wanted to be arrested too?" Mo asked him.

"Yeah, besides, it's not the worst thing I've been through," Atticus replied. "I mean, I vacation to Metropolis."

"You think she can handle this?" Mo asked.

"I'm sure she can do it." Atticus replied.

"As for Rocky, Bullwinkle, and the others, they were gently motoring along an Illinois motor state." The narrator informed.

Luckily, Rex took over for driving while Bullwinkle pouted as he was unable to drive right now.

"Thank goodness..." Cherry said about Rex driving.

"I've really missed you." Cathleen said as she sat up front with Rex, nuzzling up against him.

"I missed you too." Rex smiled to her.

"What have you been up to?" Cathleen asked.

"Mostly missing you," Rex admitted. "It's tough being separated like this. Just having missions with Bobo."

"I want to go on missions with you and help you." Cathleen said.

"I know, but White Knight will probably not allow it," Rex replied. "You know how he gets."

"Well, White Knight can kiss my ass." Cathleen rolled her eyes.

"Ah, don't worry about Snow White," Drell said as he leaned forward. "He's just full of hot air."