Part 2 between a boy and a girl

You and Adam head to the house and you went to his room to go to sleep,and Adam lays next to you and You sleep on his shoulder all night you wake up and you feel better now because of lost of sleep, You haven't slept well in the past days but every time you are with Adam you are fine. You wake up Adam and say.

You- babe , I love you and I have to do some work . So you get on your laptop and start typing. Adam loves you so much so he went down stairs and made coffee , After you were done, You went down stairs and sat on the sofa and watched tv ,Your favoite show came on, The Amazing World Of Gumball, and you and Adam watched it for about 5 hours, and than you both fell asleep so Adam woke up and Picked you up and walked up stairs and put you on the bed and kissed you goodnight but you opened your eyes and kissed him , You guys started kissing more and more, Adam kissed you passonitly and You like it. He put his hand on your ass, and you didnt mind . You took of Adam's shirt and now you were on top of him, and you were getting in the zone and Adam was kissing your next and than you and Adam here a knock on the front door, so you and Adam head down stairs and it was Your mom, you scream! 

You- MOM! Oh my gosh! what are you doing here?

Mom- Im here just visiting for tonight

You- oh okay, me and Adam were in the middle of something but you can come in. Your mom walks in and sits on the sofa, you sit next to her and Adam sits next you , and he grabs your hand and locks his fingers with yours. Your mom starts talking.

Mom- how is your little sister?

You- she is good , she misses you but Why are you here, you left and never came back . You sold the house. Why?

Mom- Im sorry, I just had to leave.

You- Well sorry doesn't matter , If you had to leave than why don't you walk out that door and never come back !

Mom- I should go, I'll call you when I get home. Your mom gets up, but before she leaves you say .

You-Where do you live now?

Mom- Califorinia .

You- okay, bye. Adam was just in shock, He didn't know what to do, You started to crying and he hugged you tight and you cried in his arms and You looked up at him and he kissed you randomly out of the blue and You loved that , You kissed him back, and you said.

You- never let go and never stop loving me

Adam- I would never left go and I will never stop loving you ever! I love you so much. Adam kisses you passonitly and than you take off his shirt and feel his Abs.

*The Next Morning*

You wake up and see the time , SHIT! Adam is already burshing his teeth, you get in the shower and than you run back to Adam's room and get dressed and than Go back to the bathroom and Do your hair in a high bun and go down stairs, You rush to get to school ,and than the bell Rings * DING * Ding* You head to class,and kiss Adam good bye. The week went by slow .

*Saturday Morning*

You and Samanthan Spent the whole day at her house because Adam has baseball, so you spent time at her house with her family, her family is like your family too, Her brothers are so cute and her mom is  having a baby. samanthan and you eat dinner , and than you walk home. Adam isn't home so you just watch tv, and drink soda and eat ice cream. Than Adam came though the door and you said hi and gave him a hug and a kiss(: and He kissed you and went up stairs to take a shower. and you changed in to something more cutie and comfy. Cute shorts that said Cheer Across the ass. And a Sports bra (; , Adam came back in Boxers and You were look out the window and saw his sexy Abs in the refecltion ,and Adam was like.

Adam- you like what you see(;

You- Maybe(; , Adam comes behind you and swings you around and you giggle and smile and than he kissed you and than that lead to you on his bed , than his hands on your ass and your hand in his hair and his tounge down your throat , It was pretty much the highlight of your night.

- Faith

There will be a part 3 coming soon, and hope you guys love the book and please be a fan of me it would mean a lot to me thank you .