Before I knew it, a guy has his hands on my waist and the rest is the same night as before.

A L Y S S A ' S

Even when I reached Makati, my apartment. di pa rin ako mapakali. I can't help na isipin si Dennise. Alam ko namang she's used to it. Hate to judge pero based sa behavior niya nung bora parang sanay na sya. Di ako mapakali thinking na she's with another guy, drunk and all.

"Ahhh!!" I scream as I stood up from my bed. Di sya nagrereply which makes me worry more. Di ako makatulog, tangina. Nagisip ako ng gagawin para makatulog, I decided to open my laptop and work instead. Di ko namalayan na 3 AM na until my phone beeped, notifying me na may nagtext.

It was from Dennise "Nakauwi nako, thank you for caring." I internally smiled. I called her, hoping she'll answer. She did.

"Hey" She said. "Hey" I replied "Ba't gising ka pa?" she asked. "I'm working eh." I replied. "Waiting for me?" She asked. I internally smiled. "Yes, Can't help it. Sorry."

I heard her laugh "It's okay. I find it cute." she bluntly said. This is what I like when she's drunk. She lets go of all thought. "I find you, cute" She said.

"The Dennise, bora edition is back!!" I excitedly exclaimed. "Does that mean we get to fuck?!" she excitedly say and giggled. "HAHAHAHA. Would you like to?" I jokingly said. "Why nooot? Come here!! Unit 1221!"

"Hey, don't give me your unit number!! Make me work hard for it!!" I said. "Why are you even working hard for me? I'm a trash!" I heard her exlcaimed. This made the smile on my lips leave. This is what she thinks of herself? That she's a trash?

"Don't say that. You're not a trash." I sadly said. "It's true." In an almost whisper she said "Lahat sila iniiwan ako, siguro sa umpisa maeexcite ka with me pero eventually iiwan mo din ako." she added.

"I won't" I replied "HAHAHAHA!! I heard that before. Next!" she exclaimed. "Den?" I called her attention "Yea?" She answered "Tara, tulog na tayo" I said. Parang hindi ko kaya marinig yung mga sinasabi nya sa sarili nya. Kung may ibang tao ang magsasabi sakanya nun, maiinis ako baka masapak ko pa pero si Dennise mismo ang galit sa sarili nya. "Hmm?" She answered. Indicating na di nya nako macomprehend. After a couple of minutes, I heard her steady breathing.

"Good night, Dennise"

Then hung up.

The next morning came and all I want is to see Dennise. I drove to Ortigas, kahit nasa makati lang yung office and condo ko. With our conversation last night, it gave me hope that I have a chance. An actual chance. I called her. At first Dennise didn't pick up. The second ring, she answered.

"Hey! Good morning." I said immediately. "Aly, your voice. Maaga pa" Ang high pitched kasi ng boses ko. Speaking of maaga pa "Have you eaten? Tara let's have breakfast!" I asked. "I'll be late."

"You'll be late? Good!! Malapit na ko sa condo mo. I'll drive you to work!" I exclaimed. "Taga sa'n ka ba at sulpot ka ng sulpot?" Dennise asked, irritation is evident in her voice. "Taga east. Along the way naman. Tara?" I lied. Practically speaking, 'di to practical from makati to ortigas to pick her up and drive to makati again. I heard a long pause on the other line until she speaked "You're lucky that I'm suffering from this hangover! Tawagan mo ko pag nasa baba ka na."

Yes!! Another point for Alyssa. "Will do, madam" I was about to hang up when I heard her speak again "And Aly?" she said. "Yea?" I answered.

"Ingat ka and good morning din" a smile that reaches my ear got plastered on my face. A very very good morning indeed. "For you, yes. Good morning, den" then I disconnected the call.

About 30 minutes was when I reached Den's condo. I stayed in the drop off area and called her when she picked up I immediately said "I'm here" she didn't even answered and just disconnected the call. "Topak" I said to myself.

5 minutes later, someone is knocking at my window. I immediately unlocked the door, I greeted her good morning. She immediately said "Good morning." and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. This took me off guard and mukhang di lang ako ang nagulat, pati sya. "Oh, I'm sorry." she said "Please don't tell me na ginagawa mo yun sa grab drivers mo." I jokingly said. She giggled and answered "No, asa sila"

This made me smile and started driving. She took a nap on the passenger seat. She's wearing a business casual wear kaso sleeveless. I removed my coat and put it on her para di sya lamigin. Traffic. Good thing na traffic tho' it gives me more opportunity to be with her kahit tulog sya.

Dumaan ako ng drive thru kfc and ordered a breakfast menu with mushroom soup. She didn't even budge and lalim ng tulog nya. We reached her office and as much as gusto ko syang panuorin whole day, ayoko naman syang topakin dahil late sya. I tapped her shoulder and woke her up "Hmm?" she answered. "We're here" she looked around and said "Sorry, nakatulog pala ko. Thank you for driving me." she said while fixing her hair in my rear view mirror. I handed her the takeouts and said "Di ko kayang tiisin na di ka kumakain. Please eat."

She looked at the takeouts and looked at me and then said "You're doing too much."

"Well, you deserve this much. Keep that in mind. You better get going. Mal'late ka." I said. She took the takeouts from me and before she went down from the car sabi ko "Den, may nakakalimutan ka." she looked at her stuff and said "Wala naman." she looked at me, I gave her a kiss on the cheeks and said "Sunduin kita later, bye"

She gave a smile and stepped down from the car.

"Good way to start the day, aly. Good morning indeed" I said to myself.

-

A/N hey, help me sight some typographical errors. No time to do a readproof. Patience is a virtue, my friends. Thanks.