chapter 2- French kisses

Nicole's P.O.V

Sitting down at the dinning room  waiting for my husband- Yes...i'm married.

By the way, I'm Nicole, Nicole Onwuka- Durotaye. I'm a  Nigerian. I'm a writer, a screenwriter to be precise and I'm twenty-two. I live in the suburbs of Lagos and I'm married to the man I love, Tokunbo Durotaye.

The sound of footsteps jolted me but I shrugged it off since I know who it was and have been expecting him.

"Hey, Cowboy. I thought you were chilling with your boys." I said while lighting the large candle in the middle of the dinning table for our dinner.

He chuckled....damn this man seem to have this effect on me even after 2 years of marriage, I thought, smiling at him.

Then, he started walking towards me slowly as he inhaled deeply before asking.

"What happened to the dinner you promised?"

"It's here" I replied, smirking while standing up.

"Look, I'll show you but.... "

He gave me a questioning look waiting for me to continue.

"The question is.....do you want to eat?"I said smiling seductively at him.

"Mmm...... Why?" he asked bringing his lips down to mine.

I giggled as I positioned my self on the dinning table.

"or do you want...." I trailed off, as I unfastened his belt.

"Mmmm" he moaned. As I put off the candle on the dinning table. Before he crashed his lips on mine.... Giving me French kisses.

And the rest was history😉