chapter 5

Allison

"Have a seat Allison " i heard his manly voice say.  He was facing the glass overlooking the city, his back faced me. 

He turned and faced me his eyes piercing mine. He sat down on his chair, relaxing he removed his tie, opened the first three button of his white shirt and then rolled the sleeve up. Damn he his so hot the shirt clung to his biceps  I liked my lips.

"if you done checking me out you can tell me why you here" he said huskily.

"erm actually am erm sorry Mr wilford" I said nervously playing with my fingers.

"sorry for what actually is it disobeying my orders or reporting me to the police"
He said stroking his low 5 o clock beards.

"y-yeah both am really sorry that was really stupid of me"
"at least now we know you're stupid one problem solved" I glared at him, he just smirked arrogantly.

"okay am really sorry I will do anything you want please just give us back the contract,  in fact I'll resume work today please" I pleaded with him.

he stroked his beards and grinned his eyes twinkling with mischief. 
"hmm anything, I want to fuck you so hard on my desk now"

Okay am shocked my jaw dropped and my eyes were wide. my mind were playing dirty image of us I clenched my legs to stop my dripping pussy.

"okay what the fuck did you say" I repeated to be sure.

"I haven't said anything yet, you zoned out, why is you expression like that"  oh lord I imagined him saying he wants to fuck me.

He leaned back on his chair observing me.
"wait did you imagine my cock fucking you"
"nnno of ccourse not" I stammered my cheeks were red.

He laughed oh boy he looks really handsome like some Greek god with his sharp jaw am sure I could grill cheese there, those pink lips opened revealing his set of well arranged white teeth, and those gorgeous green eyes.

He stood up and came to my front sitting on top of the desk and bent his head to my level.
"you know Allison I could make you imagination come through just ask and it done" he said tracing his thumb on my red cheek his lips few inches from mine.

Okay let's change this topic
"why did you call me mine outside am no ones property"
"nice try we will still complete this conversation, you are mine Allison Paige only mine"
"nope no ones property"
"allison" he growled
"mr wilford" I purred
"your asking for it"
"for what"
"This"

His lips caught mine, I tightened my lips denying him access he growled, his fingers stroked my twins then went south and brushed over my womanhood I moaned in pleasure, he took the opportunity and deepened the kiss then steadied my cheeks with his palms, he sucked my tongue my hands on their on accord held his suit, he stopped the kiss

"do you understand" I was too dumb lost in his gorgeous face, those pink lips and replaying the kiss in my head. I nodded my head.

"use your words allison"
"yes am yours"
"that settled now, am travelling in the next three hours "
"you have to wait till next week"
"what next week by then I must have been fired"

"Then travel with me"
"You're kidding right"
"Am not"
"No"
"Okay then next week" he stood up about to go. i held his arm stopping him.
"Okay am going with you" he smirked
"you had no choice"
"I did"
"whatever"
"what about Mr james job"
"I will inform your CEO"
"what about the contract and my job"
"That depends if you cooperate "
"please I will "
"okay then that settled"
"Thank you, I will meet you the next three hours " I stood up to leave.
"Where are you going "
"shopping "
"am coming with you then"
"what you don't have to you have work to attend too "
"I will do it on the trip"
"but I don't want you to go with me I want catty to go with me"
"you don't have a choice and who is catty "
"my best friend, you don't need to order me"
"let's go" he wrapped up his work and we left his office,  his hand rested on my back.

We left the premises with everyone looking at us, I was really embarrassed but handsome green eyed Austin loved it he was smirking and grinning that devil.

We entered his sleek black limousine car and drove off.

We got the