THE PUMP HOUSE

The door to the car opens and we all spill out onto the street. I am already beginning to regret wearing high heels as the heel of mine gets caught in a crack in the sidewalk causing me to stumble. I quickly regain my balance and follow the other girls as they make their way up to the bar.

"I just texted Ink, he should be coming out now," Dani tells us as we reach the entrance to the bar.

I glance around the parking lot filled with motorcycles, feeling completely out of place.

"Are you sure -" I begin only to be cut off.

"Dani!" We all turn to the source calling out. An older guy maybe twenty-five or so, covered in tattoos walks over to us.

So that's where they got the name Ink.

Tattooed guys where never my taste, mainly because my very Christian mother would often voice her disapproval on them, Saying how they have defiled their bodies. But this guy was insanely attractive, with his shaggy brown hair and a thick beard.

Once he got closer to our group I notice the leather vest he wore that was covered in patches, on the right side there were two small patches parallel to one another, the top one read 'Feral OutLaws MC' and the bottom read 'United State of America'. One the left side the same style patches appeared, only the top read 'Treasurer' and the bottom 'North Carolina'.

"How are ya?" The bearded man greeted Dani pulling her in for a hug.

"I'm good." She giggled pulling away. "You remember Hazel, right?"

Hazel grins at him, clear admiration shines in her eyes.

"Yeah of course!" He gives a have smile to Hazel before his eyes settle on Taytum and I. "And who do we have here?"

"Oh, these are my suitemates, Taytum and Oakley!" She points to each of us. "Guys this is my older Cousin, Ink."

"Ink?" Taytum states his name as a question.

"It's my road name." He tells her. "Though I'm too sure why the guys decided on Ink." He smirks teasingly motioning to his tattooed arms.

All of the girls giggle but me. My mind is racing and my stomach is still filled with butterflies as I glance around the lot.

"Shall we?" I look back to where begins to lead the girls to the door. I follow quickly after them trying to stay close.

I was surprised that the bar looked a lot like the ones in movies. Up until now, I had never set foot in a bar. I glanced around the room where many guys wore similar vests to Ink. I caught a glimpse of the back of one. It read Feral Outlaws MC and had the image of a fierce looking panther.

Looking back towards the girls I see that Ink has left us and they had started ordering drinks. I never drank much in high school, only a beer here and there when my friends drank. I wasn't a huge fan of beer either.

"Oakley what do you want?" Hazel asks taking a seat on the bar stool handing her debit card over to the bartender. "Just hang on to this I'm paying for our drinks."

"Ummm.." I look around for a menu on the wall put to come up empty.

"Get her a Sex on the beach!" Hazel tells him.