Career

Career.

What is a career?

For me, Career is something you will have to do almost all your days but you will have to devote yourself to it and in turn, you get money from the hard work you did. That is not the kind of description a dictionary would give you for sure. I cannot tell you what it says because I don't have a Dictionary with me right now. I am just typing out these letters and words to you all to tell you what Career means to me.

When I was younger, that was the time when I became engrossed with Art. At a young age, my role models weren't Disney Princesses nor was it Barbie. Neither would it be Movie characters. My role models weren't really heroes to an average person, but to me, they practically are. My role models was Leonardo Da Vinci. I became fond of his talent and how he's pursuing his dream to be an artist. He painted and invented. That was what I wanted to become. But time goes by, and I no longer wanted to be like Leonardo. I wanted to be a mangaka because I discovered anime. Later on, I came back to non-anime art and my role model is now Pablo Picasso. Not everyone liked his art. People who would look at his art would tend to favor his artworks that was done when he was at the age of 15 or 18. But when he grew older and older, for most people, they became worst. Admittingly, I in some way could agree. But a part of me is telling me that his current and most latest art Isn't all that bad. Not anyone could do something he did. But Vincent Van Gough; isn't he amazing? His strokes, his choice of color, everything in his art makes me feel like being in a dream. His art was just so dream-like. I adored people like them for their hardwork and talent. I never became like average teenagers that have role models who are celebrities. That sort of thing never occurred to me. In fact, that typical thing has never became a short phase in my life.
Maybe this was the reason but I just don't know, that I too, am trying my best to improve in art.
I'll be honest but I have become quite a critique too. There was a YouTuber called LavenderTowne and she had a video about the types of artists that exists within Digital Art. She too is an artist so she makes videos about art, and a lot of them. At the time, as I was watching the Video, among all the typesbof the video, I couldn't seem to figure what type I would be. Time and Time of thinking and I later found out that I'm a perfectionist sort. I am a kind of artist that isn't impressed with colors and fancy lines. Once, I have been in a phase wherein I was seeking friends that was a nerd like me. So, I looked for some in the Internet and I met all sorts of artists. There was one that really impressed me, there was one that had a really unique style and there was one that had really beautiful colors but her artstyle is just not impressive. But, I am a self-composed person and as frank as I can be, I try not to hurt her feelings. I wouldn't lie about the fact that I really did liked the way she colors but I just don't like how unproportional the people of her art looks like. They have heads that are too big for the body, the mouth is too big, the eyes are too big, the nose is too tall, and the such. But her colors are really amazing. As I have said, I am nice amd honest. I'd always tell her the truth that I liked the way she colors but she does still need improvement and not in coloring but in drawing.

So I figured that I'm the kind of artist that is not contented by some parts of the art and aims for art to look as realistic as it can be. I know that I have an animated kind of artstyle but it's true that I want to make my art as realistic as it can be. I noticed that as I aged, I drew more characters that are not too anime-like. I draw eyes that are not very colorful and life-giving because as pretty as it seemed, Eyes in real life was never as colorful as the feathers of a peacock. I realized that my artstyle really is bound to realistic proportions and I don't know why it is like this. If I draw anime characters, they are as anime as they can be but not too much. But most of the time, I like drawing characters that have closer proportions to reality. Sometimes it's because of the re-occuring thought I've had that majority of anime characters are Japanese but they don't look Japanese at all. They look cute and race-less. They judt have bigger heads, bigger eyes, smaller bodies, smaller mouth, and a nose that is more likely a dot. I liked it cause it was simple but I don't like it because people tend to get the wrong impression from styles like anime.

I grew up with anime and always anime. It happened that I had too much anime that the way I understand and view things became animated and less realistic. It may be funny, but at times that I realize this, it terrifies me. But I am glad that this Isn't always true and that I am still realistic in mind.

Everyone knows about my looney mind and massive creativity. My family, My family's friends, My family's friends's family, my friends, my friends's family, my Church friends, My community pals, my whole school, my mom's workmates, my dad's old friends, people who knew my name, people who I went to art club with, people in Martial Arts especially our Master, even the Master's wife. When I said everyone knew, everyone knew. Everyone knew and saw me draw and they never stopped being amazed at how I never have the need to use pencils to start drawing. I just draw an eye with a pen and after a few seconds, I finished the head. After a few more seconds or less, depending on the hair style, I'm done with the hair. Blink or you'll miss it, you didn't saw how I finished drawing the whole character with only a span of 5 minutes. I don't need to grid or graph to do anything cause I just start by drawing an eye with a pen and I'm done. Most of the time, I never make mistakes. That's just how it is. I only need pencils for poses, especially elaborate ones.

As I have mentioned I am good in art and everyone who knows me thinks that I'll be an artist for my whole life but they were wrong.

-to ne continued